yoongi takes orders

coffee, park jimin, and

Yoongi barges in at probably the worst time. Or the best time, considering Jeongguk gets to nestle into Jimin’s arms without any question.

 

“Wow Guk, I knew you liked this kid, but never in my life did I think I’d see Jeon Jeongguk being the little spoon. Wow,” Yoongi snickers, holding up his phone to snap a couple hundred pictures of this scene.

 

Jeongguk’s head is buried in Jimin’s chest, with Jimin’s small arms wrapped around Jeongguk’s larger frame as far as they could reach. Perfect blackmail material, and Yoongi was not gonna pass this up.

 

“ off hyung,” Jeongguk grumbles, unsticking himself from Jimin and flicking up his middle finger. Jimin mumbles something incoherent and cracks one eye open, squinting at the two. “Guuuk, it’s cold. C’mere,” he whines. Jeongguk hurriedly scoots back into Jimin’s outstretched arms. He is a weak, weak man.

 

“I didn’t barge in here just to watch you two punks act like a married couple, yknow,” Yoongi huffs. “Can’t it wait, hyung?” Jeongguk grumbles. “I’m not even awake yet, why would you show up at the ungodly hour of 9 am?”

 

Yoongi yanks a pillow out from behind the two, raising it threateningly. “I will smack the outta both of you if you don’t get up.” Jeongguk just grunts in annoyance, rolling over to cover Jimin in preparation for Yoongi’s pillow attack.

 

Jimin lets out a squeak of pure terror as Yoongi creeps closer, launching himself out from under Jeongguk and straight onto the floor. Yoongi laughs so hard he drops the pillow. Jeongguk finally gets up to haul Jimin off the floor and drop him back onto his bed.

 

Jimin plops onto the bed, bouncing a bit and Jeongguk’s heart wants to explode looking at how ruffled up and fluffy Jimin is sitting on his bed, wide-eyed with shock. “Stay,” Jeongguk grunts, and grabs Yoongi’s hand to pull him out of the room with him. “I’ll come back as soon as me and hyung are done talking, promise,” he says, closing the door softly behind them.

 

Yoongi throws himself into the armchair in the living room and Jeongguk plops into the seat across from his, leaning back into the cushions.

 

Yoongi looks at him with his eyebrows raised. “Shut up hyung, I know,” Jeongguk huffs. “Alright, alright. Just remember who you are kid, and who Jimin is. It’ll be tough further down the line if you two get into anything serious.” Yoongi warns.

 

Jeongguk avoids his eyes. “Yeah, yeah, I get it hyung. What is it that you came here for?”

 

“It’s about the mole. Dunno why, but Tae and Hoseok haven’t found anything yet, and you know how fast they work. Joon says he’s working on something, but he hasn’t brought anything up to me yet.”

 

Jeongguk raises his eyebrows at this. “Not even Joon hyung? This is weird, hyung…” Yoongi nods, running a hand through his hair and sighing. “I know kid, I know. I’m starting to think that maybe someone’s leaking our data from the outside.”

 

“Outside? Who else would be able to leak our intel if not from within our gang itself? That’s impossible, hyung.” Yoongi shakes his head. “Improbable, yes. But not impossible.”

 

“There’s no way, hyung, it’s not like we hang out with many people outside of us anyway…” Jeongguk trails off, looking at Yoongi with a sense of dread. “What if… what if it’s one of us?”

 

Yoongi brushes this off immediately. “Do you really think one of us did it? These are the guys we’ve trusted our lives with, Guk. And even Hoseok took a bullet for you once, how can you doubt them now?”

 

Jeongguk sighs in exasperation. “I don’t know! How else would people be finding out all this about us?” Yoongi holds his head in his hands, slumping further in his seat.

 

“I guess this means we’ll have to investigate our members, hyung.” Jeongguk says, voice cracking. “Find out what Tae, Hoseok, and Namjoon have been doing in their free time, who they’re talking to, who they’re hanging out with,” he orders, voice firm even though he was close to breaking down a moment before.

 

Yoongi shoots up out of his seat, eyes flashing angrily. “No way, Guk. There is no way I’m going to go behind their backs like this.” Jeongguk gets up, leveling his gaze onto Yoongi. “That’s an order, hyung.”

 

Yoongi clenches his fists. “Fine. Got it, boss,” He says mockingly. He swipes his keys off Jeongguk’s kitchen counter and steps into his shoes, opening and slamming the front door shut behind him as Jeongguk watches, body shaking from the tension.

 

 

He jumps as he feels a pair of arms wrap around his still-shaking shoulders, relaxing into the touch once he feels Jimin’s head tuck into his shoulder. “What’s wrong, Gukkie? You’re shaking,” Jimin says worriedly. Jeongguk forces a small smile onto his face. “It’s nothing, Jimin. Just gang stuff.”

 

Jimin sighs sadly. “Guk, can’t you just quit or something?” Jeongguk opens his mouth to object but the pleading look on Jimin’s face makes him hesitate.

 

“I mean, I know that’s like your whole life Guk, but I don’t know what else to do other than ask you to quit. I’m always worried about if you’re okay and there’s nothing I can do to help you and I’m just so worried, Jeongukkie,” Jimin finishes, eyes tearing up a bit.

 

Jeongguk pulls Jimin back onto the couch with him. He wipes the barely-forming tears from Jimin’s eyes with his thumbs, hands still lingering on his face as he begins to speak. “I’m fine right now aren’t I? In the couple of months that you’ve known me, have I ever been in serious trouble?”

 

Jimin hesitates before shaking his head softly. “I guess not… but you’ve gotten hurt before!” Jeongguk smiles softly, nudging Jimin’s side. “Yeah sure, but I’ve got you to patch me up every time, right?”

 

Jimin smacks Jeongguk on the arm. “You can’t trust that I’ll always be there!” Jeongguk raises his eyebrows at this. “Are you saying you’re gonna leave me anytime soon?” Jimin shakes his head fervently. “No, I wouldn’t leave you alone Gukkie! Of course not!”

 

Jeongguk grins. “Then everything’s fine, isn’t it?” Jimin sighs. “I guess, Guk. But you never know what happens…”

 

Jeongguk laughs. “Don’t worry so much Jiminnie, relax.”

 


eheheh the calm before the storm

famous last words there kookie >:)

thx for reading