kim seokjin is super hot

coffee, park jimin, and

Jeongguk stumbles out of the grimy club bathroom, glazed over grin plastered on his face. The music is loud, he can feel the deep bass beats pulsing against his ribs and behind his eyes. Normally this isn’t Jeongguk’s scene, he’d prefer the quiet comfort of his own spacious apartment.

 

But when he feels the coke trickling into his system, the impact of those four snorted lines make him fly. He could go anywhere, do anything. He smiles dazedly at the stranger he just got the free coke from, giving him a slobbery kiss and a greasy wink. “Thanks again, babe,” Jeongguk slurs.

 

“Anytime, baby,” the man grins, squeezing Jeongguk’s through his tight leather pants before disappearing back into the pulsing crowd. Jeongguk smiles to himself. He got exactly what he wanted, not that it was hard to get with how he looks. He knows he looks good, his tight leather pants topped with a low cut black tee show off his soft, pale skin and his sharp collarbones.

 

 Jeongguk pushes through the heavy crowd, making his way to the bar. He plops onto a stool, tipping precariously to the side for a moment before straightening himself up, giggling as the room spun a little faster.

 

He shoves his hand into his pocket and frowns. Looks like he left his wallet at home. He looks around the bar, spotting an almost impossibly gorgeous looking man a couple stools down. He grins, hopping off his stool and staggering over to the stool beside the other man. “Well heeyy there,” Jeongguk purrs at the stranger. “You here alone?”

 

The stranger looks at him with a strange glint in his eye and smiles. “Unfortunately. What’s your name, cutie?” Jeongguk giggles loudly at that. “I’m Jeongguk. Wanna buy me a drink?” The man laughs. “You want me to buy you a drink? But you don’t even know my name.”

 

Jeongguk taps his chin for a moment. “Hmm... well then, what’s your name?” The man waves over the bartender before turning back to Jeongguk.

 

“Call me Jin,” he says, and flashes his perfect set of teeth in another charming smile. Jeongguk fans at himself. “You’re a man after my own heart,” he says, grinning and looking Jin up and down.

 

A few shots later, and Jeongguk is way over his limit. He’s not even sure if he’ll survive the next day, but he doesn’t really care, not when this gorgeous guy is laughing at his doped up smiles and his ty jokes and listening to him rant.

 

“And yknow what else?” Jeongguk’s voice cracks partway through as he falls against Jin’s sturdy shoulder. Jin chuckles lightly. “What else, Jeongukkie?”

 

“I can’t even trust my own friends anymore. Yknow how that feels? Like at any minute they could totally destroy you and you’d never know it was coming,” Jeongguk huffs. Even though he’s faced, he knows better than to blow who his “friends” were or what he was really talking about.

 

Jin nods, sympathetically patting Jeongguk’s back. Jeongguk is quiet for a moment, just enjoying the small comfort. “Jin-ssi, can I ask you something?” Jeongguk asks, voice uncharacteristically small.

 

Jin ruffles up Jeongguk’s tousled hair, smiling. “Of course, Jeongukkie.”

 

“What do you do when you like a guy… but you don’t even know if he’s gay?” Jin opens his mouth to answer him, but Jeongguk cuts him off. “Then again, Jimin literally cries every time he watches High School Musical. That’s pretty ing gay,” Jeongguk rolls his eyes and smiles at the thought of Jimin curled up next to him on his fluffy bed, crying when the last musical number comes on. “I guess what I mean is, how do you deal with liking someone who would never like you back, like, ever?”

 

Jin thinks for a moment, giving Jeongguk time to realize that he just poured his emotionally constipated heart out to basically a stranger. At least he’s a pretty stranger, he thinks. Jin taps him on the shoulder. “Are you listening?” Jeongguk jolts up, not noticing that he was completely in his own world for that moment.

 

“Sorry,” Jeongguk says sheepishly, and Jin shakes his head. “It’s okay, you should get going anyway. I know a crash when I see one, and you’re pretty ing close to passing out dude.” Jeongguk nods numbly, feeling the energy drain out of him.

 

He leans over and plants a wet, slobbery kiss onto Jin’s lips, mumbling a “thanks for the drinks baby,” before tipping out of his seat and staggering to the door.

 

Jin watches as Jeongguk leaves the club. Once he’s finally gone, he sighs, scrubbing the slobber off his lips, scowling in disgust. “Stupid er, he’s lucky that he’s gonna die in the next week,” he mutters. He pulls out a sleek black phone and holds it up to his ear.

 

“Yeah, that was him.”

 

“Got any info out of him?” A deep voice on the other end of the line asks. Jin smiles, lazily leaning forward to rest his chin in his hand. “Yeah, stupid er actually told me about some guy he’s crushing on. Name’s Jimin, dunno anything else though. Has Jeongguk ever mentioned him to you?”

 

The man on the line scoffs. “Yeah, our members told me he’s in love with him or some . I can find him. The real question here is, do you want him dead or alive?”

 

Jin smiles. “I’ll let you figure that one out, babe. Just keep doing what you’re doing now, he has no idea who his mole is.”

 

-

 

Jeongguk groans, burying his head in the pillows. He feels like death, though that doesn’t even begin to describe how bad it is. His skull feels like it’s gonna crack in half. He fumbles around for his phone, dialing Yoongi’s number.

 

At least he thought it was Yoongi he called, but a sweet sounding “Jeongguk?” proves otherwise. , he called Jimin. Why did he have to put Jimin right next to Yoongi on his speed dial?

 

Jeongguk just grunts into the phone. He hears a faint shuffling, and then “I’m coming over, Jeongguk. You sound awful.” Jeongguk sighs, ending the call and throwing his phone back onto the floor. Now Jimin is worrying over nothing and it’s all his fault.

 

A few minutes later, Jeongguk hears the soft click of his front door and light footsteps padding down the hallway. “Jeongguk?” Jimin peeks his head into the doorway.

 

Jeongguk groans, burying himself further into the bed. “’m fine Jimin, go away.” Jimin scowls. “You look like , Guk.” He plops onto the bed next to Jeongguk shakes him a little, causing more grumbles from Jeongguk. “What happened?”

Jeongguk shakes his head and buries his face deeper into the pillow. “Jeongguk, you promised. No secrets, right?” Jimin says softly. “I promise I’ll still love you even if you did something bad.” Jeongguk’s heart lurches at the word love. “I went out,” he says, voice muffled by the pillows.

 

“Went out? Like to a club?” Jimin asks, idly running his fingers through Jeongguk’s hair. Jeongguk nods into his pillow. “Well that’s okay Guk, everyone goes to clubs,” Jimin says, a bit hesitant. Clearly there was more to it than that, but Jimin was afraid to ask. After a long moment of silence, Jeongguk mumbles. “Drank too much. Four lines of coke too.”

 

Jimin’s hand freezes in Jeongguk’s hair, and Jeongguk whines, pushing his head up into Jimin’s hand. “Coke? As in, the drug?” Jimin struggles to keep his voice light and casual. Jeongguk nods quietly. “Well… okay…that’s all you did?” Jimin sighs, and Jeongguk nods again. “That’s okay Guk, but I really don’t want you to do that anymore…”

 

After another tense silence, Jeongguk slowly nods his head again. “What? Are you saying you’ll stop?” Jimin asks. “I’ll stop, hyung,” Jeongguk grunts. He doesn’t see the relieved smile lighting up Jimin’s face. “I’m proud of you, Jeongukkie,” he says, running his fingers through Jeongguk’s hair again.

 

Jimin decides to get up after that and Jeongguk promptly passes out again. He wakes up to Jimin’s scowling face. “Wake up, Guk,” he forcefully rolls Jeongguk over, and Jeongguk reluctantly sits up, grumbling under his breath. He refuses to move any more, squinting grumpily at Jimin.

 

“Since you’re gonna act like a baby, I’m gonna have to treat you like one too,” he says firmly, and before Jeongguk has time to question him, the hem of his shirt is being lifted. “Shirt off, Guk,” Jimin commands, lifting it off himself and jamming a huge white t shirt over his head. Even through his hungover haze, Jeongguk still blushes, swatting Jimin’s hands away once his shirt was on right.

 

“’s fine, I can do it myself,” he mumbles, peeling his leather pants off and chucking them across the room. The shirt Jimin picked falls a bit past his knees, so he doesn’t bother with pants. Jimin fluffs up the pillows behind Jeongguk, and pushes him to lean back on them. “Okay baby, can you handle taking this medicine on your own?”

 

Jeongguk’s cheeks burn. He knows that Jimin’s calling him an actual baby, not the pet name, but his brain twists it anyways. He takes the pills from Jimin’s hand, tipping his head back and swallowing them dry. “Good boy,” Jimin coos, patting Jeongguk’s shoulder.

 

Jeongguk scowls, slapping his hand away. His cheeks seem to be a permanent shade of red. Jimin climbs over Jeongguk and flops onto the other side of the bed. “I left a water bottle on your nightstand, you better drink all of it while I’m here,” he threatens. Jeongguk nods, grunting a “yes hyung”.

 

The tv flickers to life as Jimin fiddles with the remote, switching to an old cartoon rerun and settling into the nest of pillows. Jeongguk gulps down almost the entire bottle of water and then closes his eyes, a peaceful feeling setting over him. He’d get ed up way more often if it meant Jimin taking care of him and spending the morning in bed with him the next day.

 

He drifts to sleep, not realizing that the warmth he feels is from Jimin’s warm arms wrapping around him. 

 


who's da mole >_>

in kahoots w/ jin yas evil jin u go

thx for reading