ɞ7ɞ

My Strange Neighbor

“Let’s get sushi. I am in a sushi kind of mood.” Youngjae says, looking up at the older male.

 

“Sushi sounds great. Do you know of a place?” Jaebum replies, his eyes meeting Youngjae’s.

 

“Uh.. yeah. It is like 4 minutes away from here.” Youngjae grabs Jaebum’s arm to drag him to the Japanese place. 

 

—-

 

“Hi, Welcome to Nobu. What can I get for you?” The very attractive male waiter asked, looking straight at Jaebum. Youngjae could feel him getting jealous.

 

“Hi we would like some Nigiri, Sashimi, and Maki.” Jaebum orders for the both of them. The waiter writes down the order, walking away but not before he can wink at Jaebum. Youngjae closes his eyes tightly to try to calm himself down.

 

“Youngjae? Are you okay?” He hears Jaebum call out which makes him open his eyes quickly and sit up in his chair.

 

“What? Yeah. Of course I am fine.” Youngjae gives an awkward laugh to which Jaebum smiles. In just a few minutes, their sushi was placed on their table by the same waiter.

 

“Enjoy your meal, cutie.” He says directly at Jaebum which in return he smiles brightly. Youngjae grabs his chopsticks and grabs a piece of the Sashimi. Jaebum looks at the younger male and gives a little chuckle.

 

“I guess you were really hungry, huh?” Jaebum raises his eyebrows at the young male that was stuffing his face with the sushi.

 

“Yeah, real ing hungry.” Youngjae shakes his head but continues to stuff his face, leaving Jaebum with a very confused look on his face.

 

—-

 

“I hope you enjoyed the meal, cute stuff.” The same waiter commented directing it towards Jaebum. Youngjae fake gagged at the statement making the two male look towards him.

 

“Yeah, he enjoyed the meal. Let’s go, Jaebum.” Youngjae stands up still looking at the waiter. He exits the sushi shop, leaving Jaebum dumbfounded. 

 

“Youngjae! Youngjae!” Youngjae hears a voice call out to him. He stops in his tracks to look behind him. He sees Jaebum fast walking down the little hill Youngjae got down.

 

“What do you want?” Youngjae mutters blankly, slightly glaring at the older male.

 

“Why are you being like this?” Jaebum asks with confusion written on his face.

 

“I don’t know, Jaebum. Maybe ask your little waiter boyfriend.” Youngjae’s voice has a slight bite to it; Jaebum could tell he was mad.

 

“Are you ing serious?” Jaebum scrunches his eyebrows together in rising anger.

 

“Yeah, I am ing serious.” 

 

“Listen, Youngjae. We aren’t dating! We never will date. You are just a temporary ing hotel. You aren’t boyfriend material.” Jaebum throws his arms out to the side while speaking harshly to younger boy.

 

“I,” Youngjae tries to speak but his vision gets blurry with tears of anger, “I want you to get the out of my house, you hear me?”

 

“Youngjae, I-“

 

“No, Jaebum! You are going to get out of my ing apartment! I am done with you staying there, you are nothing but a distraction.” Youngjae yells at him. Jaebum looks at the younger boy in shock.

 

“ you, Im Jaebum.” Youngjae puts his hands in his pockets and walks down the street, leaving a shocked Jaebum to stand in the middle of the street.

 

—-

this was supposed to be more dramatic but idk??? i honestly lmao