✩3✩

My Strange Neighbor

Youngjae is woken up by very loud, obnoxious knocks on his door. He sits up very quickly, frightened by the noise.

", what did I do now?" Youngjae mutters to himself before he realizes that he isn't the mafia member or drug dealer he always wanted to be. He is just a kid studying music in college. He shuffles through his apartment until he finally reaches the door. He unlocks it and slowly opens it, just for it to be pushed all the way open almost knocking him down. He sees a blob of black hair run in his apartment and sit on his couch.

"What are you doing?" Youngjae asks Jaebum who is perched on his couch like it is his own.

"I don't know." Jaebum shrugs and reaches for the remote so he can turn the TV on. Youngjae furrows his eyebrows at his insanely weird neighbor.

"Why don't you just go to your apartment? It is literally next door. Like not even 2 steps." Youngjae points his finger over to where Jaebum's apartment is.

"Listen," Jaebum stands up and walks over to Youngjae, "The cops are after me. I gotta hide out."

"What the actual !" Youngjae shouts at the male with very wide eyes. 

"Just let me stay here for like a couple days." Jaebum pleads.

"Why are the cops after you?"

"Ok I actually lied. The cops aren't after me," Youngjae physically relaxes, "But, my friends are staying in my apartment. So I have no where to sleep." 

"You gave them your apartment? Jaebum, are you stupid? Just go sleep on your couch." Youngjae replies pushing him out of his apartment. When Jaebum's feet hit the pavement outside, Youngjae slams the door shut and locks it very quickly.

"This dude is seriously weird." Youngjae walks over to where his cell phone is and calls Jinyoung.

Jinyoung answers on the 6th ring, "What do you want?" He says with a groggy voice. 

"I need you to come over, right now!" Youngjae whisper-shouts. 

"Why are you whispering? Are you being murdered?" Jinyoung replies with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"No, but Jaebum just asked to stay over and I think he is still standing outside my door. Help me, hyung." Youngjae jumps up and down slightly is desperation.

"Alright, Alright. I am coming. I will be there in, "Jinyoung hesitates, "Like 10 minutes?" 

"Hyung, hurry!!" Youngjae replies hanging up quickly.

—-

Youngjae hears several knocks at his door.

"Youngjae, it is me!" He hears Jinyoung say before muttering, 'bRO! Why are you still here wtf?'

Youngjae runs over to the door unlocking it and pulls it open. He is met with Jinyoung and Jaebum arguing.

"Bro, Youngjae doesn't want you here. Go kick out your friends." 

"It isn't that easy, bro. Bro, come on let me in." Jaebum replies slightly shoving Jinyoung.

"Bro, no bro. Bro you can't just go in to someones house like this bro." Youngjae starts to cringe at how many times they are saying 'Bro'.

"Both of you, come in!" Youngjae shouts, grabbing the attention of both of them.

"Thank god! I was getting cold out here." Jaebum says, pushing past Jinyoung making him roll his eyes.

Jaebum and Jinyoung sit down on the couch, looking up at the young brunette.

"Youngjae, can I please stay here! My friends will only be in town for like 5 days." Jaebum pleads with Youngjae making him roll his eyes.

"I don't even know you! You yodel-" 

"I used to yodel." Jaebum interrupts him.

"Alright fine. You used to yodel and you might be a serial killer." Youngjae puts his hands on his hips. 

Jinyoung nods in agreement, "Yeah we can't have you murdering my sunshine!" 

"I don't murder people!" Jaebum throws his hands up in defense.

"Your voice got high, that means you are lying. Youngjae, he is a murderer. Don't let him stay here." Jinyoung looks up to Youngjae who is looking at them with a incredulous look.

"Jaebum!" Youngjae shouts grabbing the attention of them both, "You can stay here but if I find you in the least bit shady and kick you out, you stay out. Okay?" 

Jaebum jumps up and runs to hug Youngjae, "Thank you so much, small neighbor!"

"I can't believe this." Jinyoung shakes his head, pinching the bridge of his nose because he knows this will be bad. 

--

omg i am home alone and i heard someone in my living room

i am praying to youngjaesus that i don't die

rip me