❤ 13 ❤

My Strange Neighbor

“What? He left you?” Jaebum furrows his eyebrows at his very sad boyfriend.

 

“We had one fight, Jaebum. I don’t know why he would do this.” Youngjae’s bottom lip quivers as he continues to sob in to his boyfriends shoulder. 

 

“I don’t know baby. You will always have me though, right?” Jaebum smiles down making Youngjae smile softly. 

 

“I guess.”

 

“You guess? What does that mean, Choi Youngjae?” Jaebum opens his eyes in shock, pulling away to look at his boyfriend.

 

“No! I didn’t mean it li-“ 

 

“I think you need a punishment, you are such a bad boy.” Jaebum smirks, pushing Youngjae down. Youngjae’s eyes widen in complete shock. They have never done this, suddenly Youngjae gets nervous as he feels Jaebum’s hands travel down his body, resting on his waist.

 

“Jaebum.” Youngjae looks anxiously at his boyfriend, who smiles evilly. Then his fingers start dancing around Youngjae’s waist, making Youngjae jump and start to laugh manically. 

 

“Jaebum! Jaebum!” Youngjae laughs loudly, trying to wriggle out of his boyfriends grasp. Jaebum laughs lightly.

 

“Okay, Okay! I surrender!” Youngjae taps out on the couch, halting Jaebum’s fingers. They both laugh for a while and then fall into a comfortable silence.

 

“When are you going to your moms?” Youngjae asks suddenly. Jaebum grabs his phone to check the time.

 

“! I need to leave like right now. Man she is going to kill me.” Jaebum stands up, running to the front door.

 

“I will see you later?” Youngjae smiles at his adorable boyfriend.

 

Jaebum puts on his jacket while nodding his head, “Yeah. You will.”

 

“Thanks.” 

 

“For what baby?” Jaebum tilts his head while throwing on his sneakers.

 

“For cheering me up.” Jaebum laughs softly, standing up and facing Youngjae. His hands go on Youngjae’s shoulders to pull him closer.

 

“It’s nothing. That’s what boyfriends are supposed to do, right?” Jaebum quickly pecks Youngjae’s lips.

 

“I guess. Have a good time at your moms house.”

 

—-

 

“Did he suspect anything?” Jaebum takes off his jacket and looks at the younger male. Jaebum grabs his face, giving him a soft kiss.

 

“He didn’t suspect  a thing, baby. I’m so happy to be with you without having to worry about him.” Jaebum looks into the males eyes smiling gently.

 

“How long do we have?” 

 

“3 hours.” 

 

“That’s enough time.” The younger male replies, slamming him lips against Jaebum’s while ripping his own shirt off his body.

 

—-

 

To: Jinyoungie ♡♡

I messed up

 

I accept that

 

To: Jinyoungie ♡♡

Can we at least still be friends?

 

I miss you.

 

 

Youngjae sighs loudly when his friend doesn’t reply in 10 minutes. Youngjae admits, he misses the little . Sure all he did was bully him but he had a good heart and would help Youngjae through whatever he had going on.

 

“Why won’t you just text back, please?” Youngjae slams his head on his desk, making him yelp like a little dog, and get a huge headache.

 

—-

 

“How was your moms house?” Youngjae questions when Jaebum walks through the door.

 

“It was good, she made me eat a lot though so I feel bloated.” Jaebum pouts, patting his belly. Youngjae laughs loudly at the cute action.

 

“Maybe taking a shower will help?” 

 

“Sounds like a great idea. I’m gonna take a shower. Put on a drama?” Jaebum kisses Youngjae’s cheek before jogging through the hallway to the bathroom. Youngjae scrolls through netflix to find a drama when he hears Jaebum’s phone chime loudly. 

 

“Don’t look Youngjae, it isn’t cool to do that.” He tells himself but not even a second later another loud chime resonates throughout the house. Youngjae hears the shower still going and he decides to pick up the phone to look.

 

From: My baby Nyeongie ❤❤

Thanks for coming over tonight ;)

Make sure Youngjae doesn’t know

Come again tomorrow?

 

Youngjae throws the phone harshly on the table in shock.

 

“Nyeongie? Who the is nyeongie?” Youngjae furrows his eyebrows. “Maybe, Jinyoung will help me.” He whispers to himself but before he can reach for his phone it clicks in his brain.

 

“Nyeongie is ing Jinyoung.” Youngjae lets out a harsh breath as tears fill his eyes.

 

—-

this is ???

but honestly i love reading comments so continue commenting

thanks for reading ❤❤