✿20✿

My Strange Neighbor

Jae!!” Youngjae runs down the hallway and into the living room.

 

“Yes?” Jaebum replies not looking up from the TV show he was currently watching.

 

“I got a call from the dudes that are working on the kitchen.” 

 

Jaebum tears his eyes away from the TV screen, “What did they say?” 

 

Please be done. Please be done.  Jaebum chants over and over in his head. 

 

“They said it will take like 2 more days!” Youngjae squeals in excitement.

 

“Thank you, Jesus.” Jaebum exclaims in pure happiness. 

 

“Are you ready to get out of here?” Youngjae walks over to take a seat next to Jaebum.

 

Jaebum pulls Youngjae closer to him once he sits down, “Yes. Jinyoung is so annoying.” 

 

“Honestly, I don’t like him anymore. He keeps trying to steal you, which he already did once, and it is getting so annoying.” Youngjae pouts.

 

“Don’t worry. I swear it won’t happen again.”

 

—-

 

“You should go back to college.” Jinyoung states while making a sandwich. 

 

Youngjae laughs out loud, “No thanks. I am content with my life right now.”

 

“How are you and Jaebum getting money? It must be hard for two college drop outs.” 

 

Youngjae rolls his eyes, “We are working. We make enough money to pay bills.” 

 

“I am just saying it will get har-“

 

“Oh my god, just shut the up. We are fine.” Youngjae snaps causing Jinyoung to scoff bitterly.

 

“Alright, don’t call me next time you up and almost burn your entire apartment complex down.” Jinyoung slams the knife with Nutella in the sink and stomps out of the kitchen.

 

“Gladly.” Youngjae mutters bitterly. It takes a few moments for Youngjae to realize that Jaebum walked into the kitchen.

 

“Youngjaeeeee?? I’m talking to you.” Jaebum waves his hands in front of Youngjae’s face to grab his attention. 

 

“Oh, . Sorry.” Youngjae replies when he finally gets out of the trance he was in.

 

“What did I walk in on? I heard slight yelling, a metal object being slammed into the sink, and some muttering.” 

 

“Jinyoung just being an . Also, I have a question.” Youngjae looks up to see his very attractive boyfriend leaning across the counter top.

 

“What is it.” 

 

“You know when we like first met?” 

 

“Oh when I would yodel at like 3:00 AM? Yeah, I remember.” Jaebum props himself up on elbows, looking at Youngjae with heart eyes.

 

“You said that you had yodeling parties, is that true?” Jaebum laughs loudly at the question. 

 

“Of course. I would’t lie.” 

 

“When is the next one? I kind of want to go.” Youngjae smiles with a slight blush on his cheeks. 

 

“I don’t know. I haven’t yodeled in such a long time. I wonder if my voice is still good.” Jaebum clears his throat, getting ready to yodel. Youngjae shoots up from his seat and puts a hand over Jaebum’s mouth.

 

“Do you want to get murdered by Mister grumpy pants?” He says referring to Jinyoung.

 

Jaebum chuckles, “I will text one of my yodel partners to see when the next party is.”

 

“Can we go to it?” 

 

“Of course.” Jaebum pinches Youngjae’s cheek with smiling.

 

—-

o original plot is coming back

do you guys like the story?