I couldn't hold it in anymore

Like a Breeze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I knew where she had gone. I knew who she was with. I knew I still loved her. I knew I couldn’t live without her.

I had to get her back. With this new resolve, I quickly got dressed. As soon as I was getting ready to go out, I heard a knock on the door. Instinctively, I opened the door to find her there smiling at me. Somehow, I just felt irritated and wanted to close the door. But instead I said “What do you want?”

“I’ve brought food.” She said lifting up the bags in her hands but suddenly putting them down. It seems she just noticed my clothing. “Are you going somewhere?”

“It’s none of your concern. Just leave the food and go.”

“Are you going back to work? I’ll let Ye Jin know.”

“I’m not so just leave.”

“But you’re dressed so nicely.”

“I told you to go.”

She didn’t say anything but instead went to put the food down on the kitchen table as she eyed me suspiciously as if she knew something. But I just ignored her and quickened my pace to get ready to leave.

“Sunbae, are you going to meet your ex?”

I stiffened up when she said that.

“What makes you think that?” I said as normally as possible.

“You are aren’t you? You usually don’t wear such formal clothes unless its work, somewhere special or someone you need to impress.”

“What I do is not any of your business.”

“Sunbae, I just don’t want you to end up doing anything rash.”

“Why should you care?” With that I grabbed my keys and stormed out the door. As I walked down the corridor, I could hear her calling me “Sunbae, sunbae, sunbae…”

I was at my limit. I knew she left me for another guy. But that guy was not good news. He was from a dodgy family. How could she leave me for him? She was everything to me.

As I drove, I could only keep th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter