Epilogue

Like a Breeze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~5 months later~

“Miss Go, I look forward to hearing you play at tomorrow’s concert.”

“Thank you. I promise to work hard.”

I’ve been really busy for the past 5 months. I came to the US so that I could create a career for myself as a professional pianist. I was lucky to train under Chung Myung Whun sunbae-nim and Mr. Robert Wells. Now I was preparing for my first joint concert with another famous pianist. I haven’t really had time to contact Ye Jin. Because when I first arrived here, I had cancelled my Korean phone line and I could only be contacted through emails and even then I didn’t have any internet access so I only checked it when I went to internet cafes. I was too busy training and I basically didn’t have a social life at all.

I just really miss her. I miss Lee Joon sunbae as well. I hope he isn’t too angry that I just left. I guess he wouldn’t be. I’m just someone that came out of the blue, it’s not like I was someone special. Truthfully, I was in love with him ever since I was in high school. My boyfriend had cheated on me and he was the one who comforted me.

I was just walking home through a park and I just didn’t feel like going home. I wanted to be alone. I just sat on the bench trying to absorb all that had happened. I couldn’t believe it happened. I saw him kissing another girl. I just couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t stop the tears from falling.

 

 “It’s Ye Jin’s piano playing friend. Eh? Why are you crying?”I turned up to see Lee Joon oppa.

“Oh, Ye Jin’s oppa. I’m sorry you had to see me like this.” I quickly wiped my tears.”I’m fine.”

“You don’t look fine though” he said as he sat down next to me. “So why don’t you tell me what happened. You’ll feel better.”

“Erm…Lee Joon ssi.”

“I see you often enough. Call me Oppa.”

“Erm…Oppa.”

“That’s good. It sounds nice. So what happened?”

“I saw my boyfriend kissing another girl.”

“Aish! What a shame to the male population. Do you want me to beat him up?” He suddenly stood up but I quickly held him back.

“No. Don’t please. I already feel enough like an idiot for not noticing.”

He then took the hand that was holding him back and gently held it in his and squatted in front of me smiling. “You’re not an idiot that guy is. You’ll definitely find someone much better than him.” He said as he patted my hair while he sat back on the bench. “In the mean time, I’ll loan you my shoulder. You can cry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter