The First Meeting

Like a Breeze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How could she do this to me? Did those two years mean nothing to her? I loved her so much, how could she just throw me away? How did my angel turn into a devil?

I could feel my heart wrench every time I thought of her. My tears just couldn’t stop.

“Oppa, you know I will always love you right?”

“Of course.” I just hugged her and held her hands while we looked out the window enjoying the view. I whispered in her ear “And I will love you forever.”Then she turned around to kiss me.

Suddenly, I heard a clinking sound bringing me out of my thoughts. I quickly turned around to find a stranger in my house holding two metal containers in each hand. Without a thought I shouted “Who are you how did you get in here?”

“Erm…Oppa.”

Her voice sounded a lot like hers and that’s what she used to call me too. I just couldn’t stand it. “Don’t ever call me that. I don’t even know you.” I said as viciously as I could.

“Opp..erm… Sunbae please wait, hear me out. I’m Go Eun Hae, Ye Jin’s friend. I used to go to your house and I went to the same high school and university as the two of you.”

Go Eun Hae. It was starting to come back to me. She was my sister’s best friend. She would always be playing the piano. If I remember correctly she was studying music to become a professional pianist.

“Please don’t misunderstand. Ye Jin just asked me to bring some porridge over for you to eat. She says you haven’t been looking after yourse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter