Proper Introductions

F.I.V.R.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Welcome to the dorm master’s room!” Soonyoung exclaimed excitedly, putting special attention to the words “dorm” and “master”. 

 

“Hey, I should have been the dorm master!” Mingyu watched as Seungcheol elbows Soonyoung, entering the room right after them.

 

“How many times do i have to tell you this, you rejected the offer because you thought that it was gonna be too much responsibility! Geez! It’s not even my fault!” Soonyoung groaned as he swerved around and forcefully poked Seungcheol a couple of times in the chest, causing the latter to flinch and use his arms to swat Soonyoung's away. 

 

“Wonwoo could have been a better dorm master than you are, at least he would have let me shared rooms with him...” Seungcheol sighed, giving a little pout while dropping his eyes to look at the floor. 

 

“Oh please, letting that lifeless emo boy be the dorm master? The kids will be forced to stay in their rooms and read all day! You need a mood maker like i am! Plus it has only been a week since we moved.” Soonyoung lamented, ferociously rolling his eyes and dramatically flailing his arms in the air. He grabbed Mingyu by the arm and directed him to sit near the windowsill.

 

“You nearly burned down the dorm kitchen on the second day! And jammed the washing machine on the third! Wonwoo had to help you iron your clothes so you wouldn’t set them on fire!!” Seungcheol looked at Soonyoung with legitimate fear in his eyes, index finger judgingly poking at the air behind Soonyoung. While the blonde remained standing, Seungcheol grabbed a nearby pillow and plopped into the bed.

 

“Alright alright, stop fighting, you kids.” Mingyu turned his attention from the squabbling duo to the lanky boy who had just entered the room. “Get on with introductions, you doofus.” His hand reaching out to mess with Soonyoung's bright blond hair as he walked to his usual spot at the window, right behind Mingyu. 

 

Mingyu watched as a pair of tall, chinese looking boys walked in. They each had a PSP in their hands, one of them gesturing wildly, trying to better articulate his words. Mingyu could make out the Korean they were speaking at first, but after a while, the boy somewhat gave up and starting speaking in another language. This time, the other boy, who had his hair dyed in a myraid of colours, started nodding vigourously and patting the other's shoulder, giving occasional laughs.

 

After the two boys came in, Seokmin and Seungkwan(...?), along with the american looking boy from earlier. This time, they had a fourth person squeezing in between Seokmin and Seungkwan, a boy with pink hair who looked way too young to be involved. The said boy grabbed the nearest cushion and procceeded to do a running leap into the bed, in the proccess, giving a flying kick to Seungcheol's . Yah! Jihoon! was all that Mingyu heard, before seeing the said Jihoon wildly beat Seungcheol with his pre-prepared cushion.

 

Mingyu's attention was returned to the doorway, as a pair of gorgous boys entered, one had long hair that fluttered gracefully as the wind blew behind him, while the other had a dashing smile and nicely styled hair. He nearly didn't see the shorter boy creep from behind the pair, his own hair having been dyed a weird shade of green and cut messily in odd spots.

 

“Tsk, alright, my dear dear ice princess... Now that we are all here!” Soonyoung rolled his eyes so hard it nearly went to the back of his head. 

 

“Guys, we will start off introductions going by age. Most of us already know each other but all this is for our newbie Mingyu, alright? Tell us your real name, the country you are from, followed by in-game name as well as the class you main.” Soonyoung tapped onto the chalkboard he rolled from the side of the room. “And i will write everything down. Let's start!” 

 

“Choi Seungchol, Korea, S.coups, Berserker type, DPS.” Mhm. 

“Yoon Jeonghan, Korea, yoonjh95, Necromancer type, Manipulation.” Hmm. 

“Hong Jisoo, or Joshua, America, jisoos-christ, Bishop type, AOE Healing.” Hmmm? 

“Wen Junhui, China, wenjunH, Paladin type, Tanker with Aura AOE.” Huh. 

“Kwon Soonyoung, Korea, callme-soon, Warlock, Buff/Debuff AOE.” Huh?! 

“Jeon Wonwoo, Korea, jww96, Bandit type, Melee DPS.” No, wait... wh- 

“Lee Jihoon, Korea, woo-zy, Sniper, Ranged DPS.” -at. 

“Lee Seokmin, Korea, s3ok-m1n, Paladin type, Tanker with Regen.” This can't be! 

 

A small piece of white chalk was thrown at Mingyu’s head, as he sat with his mouth agape, soaking in the information that was brought in front of him. 

 

“Uh um, Kim Mingyu, Korea, k-gyu97, Wizard type, DPS and um, AOE.”  

 

All eyes turned to him, but no one wanted a chalk to their face, so none spoke a word, yet. 

 

“Xu Minghao, China, the-8, Templar type, Tanker with Single Buffs.” Nah. 

“Boo Seungkwan, Korea, boo-sk, Wizard type, AOE Skills.” No way, 

“Chwe Hansol, America, vernon_c, Bowmaster, Ranged DPS.” how is this even- 

“Lee Chan, Korea, dino99, Death Knight type, AOE Regen.” -possible?! 

 

These are all names i recognise! I’m pretty sure i ranked against some of them before... And wait, jww96? What! Wonwoo hyung is one of the top Bandits in Korea?! Mingyu had his mind blown. He was 101% sure that all the names he just heard were ranked pretty high on the charts, and it very well surprised him. Well maybe all but Seokmin. Everyone patiently waited as the last of the said words were jotted down.  

 

Please log in to read the full chapter