Existence

Crossroads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helloooo it's been 2 years since I updated or wrote anything so I am rusty TT Let me know in the comments how you might suggest for my story to be continued :D Cheers to everyone reading this! ^^ Let me know how was the chapter for you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunji  POV


"Liar. I can hear the footsteps, you couldn't even walk. Eunji carried you in. Pabo." I watched as her brows furrowed, all worried for Bomi.

Unlike her usual calm and peaceful demeanor, she was panicking and almost close to tears. I took a quick glance at Bomi and she was already losing all her energy. It's sad to see her pale face being flustered by the questions she's getting. 

"Erm, I know it's not the best time but let's sit down alright? She's heavy." I said trying to break the awkward situation. 

"L-lay her down here..." I watched as Chorong unnie frantically waved her hands around the sofa while trying to feel for Bomi. 

At this moment her soul-less eyes speak of panic and pain and a part of me felt so sorry because she couldn't see but also thankful because she doesn't make a judgement based on our appearance. Bomi is too lucky..

Being loved by someone who accepts who she really is.

I reached out to her frantic hand and held her as I guided her to the sofa, "sit down so that I can lay her down on your lap." 

I laid her down gently as she laid her head on Chorong Unnie's lap. "Pabo, why didn't you tell me that you are unwell?" She asked ever so softly as she carass Bomi's hair.

If this was a movie, it might be us. Rather, it was how we used to be Naeun ah..

I wished I had someone that was as affectionate to me too.. Well I used to have this happiness before my eyes. 

It didn't take too long for Bomi to fall asleep in her embrace. I watched as Unnie through Bomi's messy locks of blonde as Bomi peacefully sleeps. I smiled at this scene as it reminded me of my once happy relationship.

 

~Flashbacks~

"Naeunniiee.. Naeun??" I called her name as I watched her lay peacefully on my lap. I sigh a little to myself.

"Really? Falling asleep at the most romantic part of the movie?" I thought outloud to myself.

I planted a kiss lightly on her cheeks before carefully sliding away without waking her up.

~End of flashbacks~

 

I thought to myself that this is something I can never have again... I purse my dry lips together as I shook my head to shake off those negative memories.

My life's a joke. Everything has changed.

"I wish I could cook for her. " Chorong Unnie's voice spoke with sadness lingering on the words that have fallen off her lips. 

"I wish I knew what color her hair was, I wish I could protect her, I wish I could take care of her and I wish.. I wish I wasn't.. Blind. " her voice finally croaked as a tear escaped the side of her eyes. 

I can almost feel her suffering radiating from her small fame. 

She quickly wiped her tears away before letting out a dry laugh to mask her hurt. "Eunj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter