Step by step

Crossroads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the long wait TT it's a little draggy in this chapter, do feel free to leave a comment and tell me how would you like me to improve on :) thank you all for reading and your patience TT you guys are the best!  :D XOXO 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chorong POV

Morning 

It's almost 9am in the morning, and the little ray of sunlight falls gently  on my skin. I peek open my eyes and.. Nope, I can't see the light. 

I then kept my eyes shut as I took a deep breath as I inhale the cool air conditioning air. With my eyes still shut, I feel for my slipper and slip them on. I stood up and counted "1, 2, 3... 8, 9." exactly 9 steps before reaching for the door knob and heading out. I then make a right turn as I head to the washroom to take a shower.

I had to count the steps I take everywhere I go. Some days I just wished I didn't have to count but I wished I could dance around the hallway like I used to. Upon entering the bathroom, Julia patiently waited outside as she read the newspaper to me as she was afraid that I would fall. This is my everyday, nothing new, not a step more or less. 

I detest this. I want to style my hair like everyone else do, I don't want to not know how my hair looks after Julia blow them dry and comb it.  I don't want to not know what is the color of my shirt, I don't want to not know the color of Bomi's eye. I don't want to not know how Julia looks like. I don't want to be.. Blind. 

I was feeling extremely depressed today, I poke at my breakfast mindlessly and lost all my appetite to eat. I sigh inwardly as I place the fork down and walk out into the backyard. The only place I felt like an escape. 

I laid down on my back as the heat from the sun radiates and touches my skin. I opened my eyes wide as I looked directly in the direction of the sky, no I didn't even flinch because all I see was pitch black. I shut my eyes tightly and all I wished for was Bomi to be here... 

Eunji POV

It's been long since I last had such a good night sleep, I opened my eyes feeling rejuvenated and fresh but I see someone on my bed next to me. I laughed to myself  lightly before trying to get out of bed for breakfast. As I tried to get out of my bed, she wrapped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter