chapter 5

of youtube and infatuations

“How are you feeling?”

 

Seungcheol asked as he watches Jeonghan wake up from his slumber. They are currently in the nurse’s office, after Jeonghan fainted from a nosebleed. Jeonghan groggily rubbed his temple, and looked around with a dazed look in his eyes.

 

“Wha – where am I?”

 

“The nurse’s office, you idiot, you fainted from a nosebleed, remember?”

 

Jeonghan’s mind started to clear up after he heard the words ‘fainted’ and ‘nosebleed’. He fainted? Oh yeah, after he got that nosebleed. How did he get a nosebleed though? Oh right, because of –

 

.

 

“Damn it – where is Joshua?”

 

Jeonghan asked, trying to look out of the office to see if Joshua is there. Seungcheol chucked at the sight of frantic Jeonghan and replied,

 

“School is already over, he’s not here, though I assume that it was him who carried you over to the nurse’s office after you apparently got blood on him as well.”

 

Jeonghan mentally screamed at what Seungcheol had said. Why is it so hard to leave a good impression on his senpai?

 

He looked at Seungcheol with heartbroken eyes. (Seungcheol rolled his eyes at how dramatic this whole incident is).

 

“Yeah yeah, you embarrassed yourself once again, but hey, at least you got carried bridal style by your one and only Joshua right? You can count that as a step forward to be his future wife.”

 

Seungcheol tried to be enthusiastic about the whole situation, even bringing out a wide smile. But by the looks of how he got slapped right in the face with a pillow, he guessed it didn’t work.

 

“How is that a step forward?! I didn’t even get to experience what it feels like because I fainted you !”

 

Jeonghan hissed at his friend.

 

“And I even ruined his uniform!”

 

Jeonghan wanted to cry out in agony. Ever since Joshua appeared in his life, everything has been going haywire for him. If it goes on like this, Jeonghan most definitely would not be able to achieve his dream of being Joshua’s future wife, and he would probably kill himself.

 

“There, there, everything will be fine…”

 

Seungcheol rubbed Jeonghan’s back, trying (and failing) to comfort his friend who is tearing up at an alarming rate. The last thing he wants is for Jeonghan to cry.

 

Because if Jeonghan cries, that means Seungcheol have to spend the rest of his weekly allowance on ice cream to get Jeonghan to stop crying.

 

And without his weekly allowance money, he cannot buy roses for his sweetheart Jihoon (Or Jihoonie baby, as Seungcheol likes to call him).

 

“Waaahhh!”

 

Damn it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

After six cones of strawberry – chocolate mixed ice cream (why mixed you ask? Because it is a subtle sign of him (strawberry) and Joshua (chocolate) being together), Jeonghan finally calmed down. He wiped his snot and tears away with his sleeve (don’t judge) and with a nonchalant ‘thanks’, he heads back home, leaving Seungcheol to cry over his empty wallet.

 

As he enters his empty apartment, Jeonghan went straight to his bedroom, which is conveniently filled with unofficial Joshua Hong posters and fanarts. He sighs, and plops down onto his bed. He hugs his body pillow (which is also of Joshua, no doubt) and inhales its scent of…nothing. Today was such a bad day, and Jeonghan couldn’t stop thinking of how Joshua reacted to that unfortunate event.

 

He probably thinks I’m such a pathetic fanboy.

 

Jeonghan pouted.

 

He must think that I am some loser who is obsessed with him, because who gets a nosebleed from holding hands with their idol?

 

Jeonghan screams into the body pillow, as he punches the bed weakly. He just wants to go back in time, to start anew, is that too much to ask? (yes.)

 

Depressed and hopeless, Jeonghan decides to check his twitter account to cheer him up, since Twitter always managed to cheer him up, right?

 

Right.

 

Because the first thing he saw when he on his phone is that his twitter icon has a little ‘1’ on the top right hand corner of the app. Curious, he clicked on the app, only to be greeted by a tweet that made him experience butterflies in his stomach in a good and bad way.

 

Joshua had just tweeted him an hour ago, asking him how was he, and apologise for the nosebleed incident, believing that Joshua himself is the cause of it.

 

Not only that, but below the tweets were his followers demanding how Jeonghan even know Joshua, and why he never tell his followers that he knows Joshua in real life (Jeonghan will ignore those comments for a while).

 

The fact that Joshua tweeted him because he was concerned for Jeonghan made Jeonghan melt into a pile of goo because Joshua just. tweeted. him.

 

Jeonghan can literally go to heaven right now and thanked the lord for this miracle if there is something amiss.

 

…how did Joshua even find him on Twitter?

 

Because Jeonghan is pretty sure his username is not any normal username, but a username that reads, ‘@yoonlovesjosh4eva’.

 

Yes, Jeonghan’s twitter account is actually a fan account dedicated to Joshua.

 

A fan account that is filled with really bad typos because that is the only place where Jeonghan can go all gaga over Joshua’s fan taken pictures and song covers.

 

Not only that, Jeonghan is quite sure that no one knows about this fan account, no one except –

 

Choi ing Seungcheol.

 

I’m so going to kill that idiot right now.

 

But first, let me reply to Joshua, and change my profile picture, and background, and username – 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Hello! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter~

By the way, I would like you guys to know that school had reopened and due to the increasing number of assignments thrown at my face every single day, I may be slower in updating, so please bear with me >.<

Anyways, thanks for subscribing, commenting and upvoting! I really appreciate it :3