chapter 2

of youtube and infatuations

Note: If you guys missed the subtle update I've made in chapter 1, Ms. Kim is the name of the teacher mentioned in chapter 1 ^^

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

It turns out that that particular class is the only class Jeonghan has with Joshua.

 

How did he find out? Don’t ask. (hint: he has resources)

 

And by that, it means Jeonghan would probably never have a second chance in leaving a good first impression on Joshua (and it’s all the Ms. Kim’s fault).

 

Jeonghan should really start planning the murder of his teacher.

 

He sat at the cafeteria table with Seungcheol, whining about how the teacher just ruined his future.

 

“Now, now, you can still have the rest of the year to make your senpai notice you, so chill.”

 

“Excuse you, Seungcheol, I have embarrassed myself in front of Joshua, and you know what that means? It means that he would probably never love me, and I would never be Joshua’s wife and I am going to die of being heartbroken.”

 

Seungcheol rolled his eyes at his dramatic friend.

 

“Oh come on, it cannot be that bad.”

 

“What do you mean it cannot be that bad? It is already bad! So bad to the point I think I can just end my life right here right now.”

 

Seungcheol could only just sigh at his sulking friend, who took that sigh as an offensive gesture.

 

“Hmmph, I guess I will just wallow myself in pity, because a certain someone just can’t lend me a listening ear.”

 

Jeonghan stood up and left the table, not after flipping his hair right in Seungcheol’s face.

 

“Yah Jeonghan! You might want to watch out for – “

 

“I’m sorry I can’t hear you over how much of a you – oof”

 

Jeonghan felt himself bouncing off a hard surface, and falling onto the ground with a loud thud. He groaned in pain at the impact, rubbing his head.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

An all too familiar voice rang in Jeonghan’s ears as a hand reached out to him. He opened his eyes, sight all blurry as he stares into…who is it?

 

He shook his head, trying to regain his sight, and found himself staring into Joshua’s eyes.

 

The pair of eyes that holds millions of stars in them.

 

Dazed (and love struck), he spoke the words that came to his mind at the sight of his senpai.

 

“I love you.”

 

Jeonghan really wish he could disappear into a gust of wind right now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“I can’t believe you literally said those three words in front of Joshua.”

 

“Oh shut up will you.”

 

Jeonghan grumbled, moving to his next class with a pout on his face. Why was today such a bad day for him? What did he do to deserve such unfairness cast upon him?

 

Though he should thank the gods that Joshua Hong is such a perfect being.

 

Why?

 

Because Joshua just smiled (Jeonghan was sure his heart just skipped a beat) at him and pull the long-haired boy up to his two feet, making sure that Jeonghan was alright before leaving the scene with a gentle “be more careful next time, okay?”.

 

It would have been like the perfect, cliché scene where Jeonghan would stare at Joshua’s silhouette disappear out of his sight if it wasn’t for Seungcheol who casually claims that he saw Joshua judging Jeonghan when Jeonghan confessed (sort of) to the said boy.

 

Damn it Seungcheol, why you do this.

 

The rest of the day passed by normally, with Jeonghan banging his head against the table at random timings, all because his mind is filled with all the embarrassing things he had done in front of his senpai in the morning.

 

Why would you go away memories, Jeonghan groaned, swallowing himself in self-pity.

 

How he wishes he could go back in time to present himself better, but the deed is done and all he could do is to build up his reputation from there.

 

Yeah, that’s what I will do, Jeonghan thought positively.

 

I will act cool and calm in front of Joshua, I will totally be a normal person from now on, no more embarrassing incidents, just me being…normal.

 

With that reassuring decision in his mind, Jeonghan took a deep breath and continue on with his classes, pushing all those embarrassing memories to the back of his mind.

 

Just that he didn’t know being normal could be so difficult, especially in front of Joshua Hong.

 

Damn it Joshua Hong, why are you doing this to me.

 

Jeonghan whined silently, as he tripped himself over his untied shoelaces just as he was going to walk past Joshua, falling face flat onto the ground, in front of Joshua, for the second time today.

 

Just how am I going to survive the rest of the year?

 

Jeonghan groaned in despair, missing how Joshua’s eyes seems to sparkle in amusement at the clumsy boy in front of him.

 

Cute.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

 

Hello~ I am back with another chapter! I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter^^

 

The next chapter would be Joshua's POV for chapter 1, so stay tuned for that! ^o^

 

Anyways, thank you for subscribing, commenting and upvoting! It really means alot :)