From 1 night to 2 days

I Changed Mr. Gangster to Mr. Innocent

*Jin Hee's POV*

I got up and left my room to make breakfast for the five gangsters in my house. After making breakfast I went to wake up the guys but sadly none of them woke up. I went to Jonghyun to try to wake him up again. I got on my knees. "Jonghyun, wake up" I slightly shook him. 

"5 more minutes Min Ji" he said then pulled me down. I was stuck in a weird position. I slowly got up from that position. 

"WAKE UP" I shouted. The only one who woke up was Taemin.

"I'll wake them up" he said

"okay" I left the room and set up the table for them to eat. After a while they all woke up. *I don't know how Taemin did it but he got them to wake up* I giggled

"what are you giggling about" Jonghyun said

"nothing, hey remember we have school today. If you guys aren't going you can't stay here." 

"we don't have our uniform" Taemin said

"Still, you have to find a way to go to school with or without the uniform" I said as I left the kitchen to get my bag from my bedroom. I went back downstairs to the kitchen. "hurry up before we're late." 

"we get it" key said. I got some of the dishes that Onew and Minho used after eating. I washed both the plates. When I finished washing the plates and turned around they were all gone. "YAH!!!" 

"what" I heard jonghyun from the living room. 

"at least give me the plates you guys used" 

"oh, coming" he entered the kitchen and got the plates that was on the table and gave it to me. 

"thanks" I said 

"what ever" he said and left the kitchen. I soaked the dishes in water and left the kitchen. "okay let's go to school" I said entering the living room.

"do we have to go" onew asked

"of course, now hurry up"

"we don't have anything with us to go to school anyways" key said

"like you guys ever bring anything with you to school" 

"ehh...you're right" minho said

"and plus you guys don't even pay attention in class" I added

"then we don't need to go" taemin said

"well...I'm not going to let strangers stay in my house" 

"okay okay we'll go" jonghyun said

They went outside as I lock the door. We walked to school together at first but the I told them to go first since they usually appear to be in class before I get there.They walked off ahead of me as I walk a far from them. I got to school as if nothing happened. Min Hae came up to me. 

"How was your weekend?" 

"it was good" I said

"what did you do" 

"I-" I stopped talking because I remembered what did over the weekend and it was taking care of gangsters "ehehe...nothing much just shopping" 

"really?" 

"yeah" 

"oh, do you want to go with me to eat ice cream after school" she asked me 

"I would love to, but I have someting else to do after" I said looking at Jonghyun.

"oh really, well then amybe next time" 

"yeah, next time" 

"hey" she whispered "did jonghyun do anything to you for helping me the other day"

"eh...oh no" 

"really..that's lucky then" 

"I guess so." 

Time to go home

I walked home and noticed that Jonghyun and them were following me. "what do you want" I stopped walking and asked them

"to go to your house" jonghyun said walking ahead of me 

"but it was only for yesterday night" I yelled at him 

"you made us come to school today" he said

"if I knew then I would've never asked you to come to school, and why didn't you just leave this morning!"

"but you asked us to come to school" 

"and why would you listen" 

"because we were your guests" 

"seriously man." I walked pass them 

"hey do you want to go eat ramen with us" they asked me as I ignore them.

"whatever leave her alone" jonghyun said

"just don't come back to my house" I mumbled and walked off. I got home and locked the door. The house was so quiet. I changed my outfit and went to wash the dishes the I left to soak. After an hour pass I heard a knock on the door. I went to open the door. "what" 

"we're home" jonghyun said. I stood there not moving an inch for them to come inside and slam the door close. 

"you're driving me crazy you stupid jerk" I yelled running up the stairs. I took deep breathes one after another and then went to open the door. "oh, you're back" 

"yeah, oh and why did you-" 

"don't bother about what I just did" I cut him off

"oh here" he handed me a bag

"what's this" 

"food for you save you from making a mess tonight" he said as they all enter and went to the living room

The next day

We were walking down the street as I stop. "It was suppose to be only 1 night but you guys stayed for 2 days instead, leave me alone, my parents they might be coming back tomorrow so leave me alone, I'm getting annoyed with you guys thinking I'll let you stay longer in my house." 

"well we did stay in your house more than a night" taemin said

"that's good you notice so go where ever you want and dont come bother me about coming to my house" I walked off.

"all right then, bye bye" jonghyun said calmly and they left as I walked home.

"how could they be so calm...they just get on my nerves, maybe this is why nobody cares about them, hmph" I said on my way home.

-------------------------------------------

sorry it took long to end this chapter. I tried to end it but I didn't know how to end this chapter so yeah this might have been a boring chapter