Jonghyun's Problem

I Changed Mr. Gangster to Mr. Innocent

Don't you guys think it is nice to read ff while listening to music cuz i do :)

-------------------------------------------

*Jonghyun's POV*

I woke up from the same dream I had before. I turned and saw the clothes that Jin Hee gave to me when I was at her house. *Come to think of it she just doesn't look like Min Ji but acts like Min Ji...Just why does her brother look so much like Min Ji's brother. They can't be the same people. Min ji's been dead for two years already and her family moved to America after her death. Maybe they just look alike* 

"You're awake" my mom said

I ignored her. 

"Are you hurt" she said touching the wound on the side of my mouth 

I removed her hand "so annoying" i got off the bed and was going to leave the room

"why do you hate me so much?!...I'm your mother"

"dad died because of you...if it wasn't because of that accident then -"

"I don't want that to happen either, who would've known that was going to happen" 

"you knew, you knew that was going to happen" I yelled at her

"if I did then I would've told him not to go"

"you should've stopped him, it was your fault"

"It's would've never happen if he didn't go for Min Ji" she said

"now you're blaming it on Min Ji" 

"If he didn't go stop Min Ji then he would've still been here, he went after Min Ji for you" 

"enough! Don't blame it on the dead, Min Ji died becasue she was saving dad, and you're blaming her...if you stopped dad then she would've never left me and for dad he would've still been here" I left the room after saying that. I heard my mom crying from inside. I left the house and went for a drive. I stopped at a garden where Min Ji and I use to meet up. I walked around the garden and got to a tree. I saw the mark we left there two years ago. "Min Ji, why did you leave me for a guy like him, what did he have and I didn't...we were perfect" I punched the tree. "If you didn't come into our life I would've never lost Min Ji"  I punched the tree again. After punching it I looked at my hand and thought of Jin Hee. "Why, Why do you have to look like her, why do you have to be like her" I punched the tree again. I felt that somebody was watching me so I turned around but nobody was there.I walked away from the tree and left. I got back into the car. I entered the car. My phone ringed. I answered "hello?"

"We have a friend of yours...if you want to save them bring us one million for last time, at the same place" 

"Don't listen to him he's-" I heard Minho from the background as the guy hanged up

I went home and got some money. I drove to the same place we fought last time. I got there and handed him half the money.

"Where are they" I asked

"Bring them out" the guy said...they brought out Key and Minho them. "Toss the money of here"

"Let them go then I'll give you the money" 

The guy signaled his men to let go of Minho them. They came over to me.

"Get into the car" I told them. I waited until they got into the car. "here" I threw the money up as it spread all over

"Get him" the guy ordered his men

I fought couple of guys and got hurt before I got to the car. I started the car and drove off. "how did you guys get caught" 

"They sneaked up behind us one by one" Minho said

'It's okay, at least you guys are fine" I couldn't think of a safe place for us to hide from them. I was tired from running away from those stupid guys. *Why do they keep chasing us, we beat them up more than twice* I kept driving not knowing where it would be a safe place for us to stop and hide from them for a while. And I thought of it. "Jin Hee" 

---------------------------------------

sorry this chapter was alittle short