It All Makes Sense Now. . .

I Changed Mr. Gangster to Mr. Innocent

*Jonghyun's POV*

*I know who is who and what belongs where. How I turned innocent sleeping, how I fell in love with someone in a dream.*

"I know now" 

"know what?" Min Ji asked me. 

"I have fallen in love with Jin Hee" 

"bwo" All three (Min Ji, Jin Hee, and Hongki) said together. 

"how is that possible, you've been asleep for 1 year and 6 months." 

"I know, but when I was sleeping there was also a dream only Jin Hee and Hongki, Min Ji you were not in there because you don't come visit me while I was in here. I fell in love with Jin Hee as she visits me everyday because she liked me before Hongki. Hongki only knew me by the way I slept here. The reason I was here because the accident that happened. I actually loved Jin Hee in my dream. Everything makes sense now." 

"how did you know that I visit you everyday?" Jin Hee asked me

"because you would always talk to me. when we first met at that dark alley, and how I mistook you for Min Ji. I became innocent for all those innocent things you've been telling me when I was asleep. When I get into fights you would tell me no. When I got injured and you helped me those were in your dreams. You would tell me your dream. We share the same dreams" I told her. 

"It all make sense now. . . that I liked you first before Hongki and how we share the same dreams but for you to fall in love with me when you're sleeping it doesn't." she said

"When we a dreaming we share the same dream what ever you say I hear and what ever I say you hear. I liked you in my dream. I was asleep the whole entire time when I dream you dream. When I say I love you in the dream I really do love you" I told her.

"so you're saying in our dreams we love each other and in real life it's not reality." 

"it is reality because I do love you in any ways. I couldn't think it out myself, I need you in my life, I can't live without you." 

"what about Min Ji and Hongki." she said and look at them. 

"molla" I said and hugged Jin Hee. "I missed you so much" 

"me too" 

Hongki and Min ji left the room. 

"saranghaeyo" I said to her.

------------------------------------

sorry this chapter was short hehe lol :D I know you're stil confused