Should have never got involved with them

I Changed Mr. Gangster to Mr. Innocent

*Jin Hee's POV*

I got home and just toss my stuff in my bed and cleaned my house so then if my parents or brother come home they don't ask me why the house is so messy since I was the ONLY one home. I was cleaning perfectly until i heard a knock on the door. I went to open the door. 

"Who are you looking for?"

"Are they here?" the guy asked me 

"they...who?"

"don't pretend like you don't know, tell us if you don't want to get hurt"

"They aren't with me, I told them to leave me alone and they left"

"where did you last see them" 

"over there by the dark alley"

"quit joking with me!" he grabbed my arm and pulled me outside. 

"I'm not lying and let me go" I tried struggling to get free

"I'll use you as bait instead, get in the car"

"NO!" I refused and struggled to stay where I was 

"get in" 

"no, somebody help me" he covered my mouth so then I bit his hand and stepped on his foot "HELP ME!!!" i yelled out loud hoping somebody would hear me. once I knew my vision started to blurr up and it went dark.

*Jonghyun's POV*

I was walking fine until I heard a girl a girl scream for help. "Did you guys hear that?" 

"Hear what" key asked me 

"like a scream of something" 

"no" minho answered me 

"I thought I did"

"maybe you're thinking to much" key said and continued walking.

"maybe so" I contiued walking. We got to the hangout area and decide what we were going to do to hide from the guys chasing us. Just the I got a phone call.

"hello?"

"if you want to save your girlfriend then come find us at the same place, you have two hour to get here, if not she'll die"

"let me go, don't touch me, help me some-ah" I heard Jin Hee yelling in the background

"I'll let you talk to her in case you don't arrive, in time, talk" he yelled at her

"hel-" I cut her off before she could say anything

"Don't worry I'll come and help you, trust me, say you trust me" 

"I-"

"too long, I change my mind, you have only one hour to get here"

"I TRUST YOU" I heard her scream from the background. I hanged up

*As long as you trust me I'll come save you, anytime* "let's go save Jin Hee and get his in jail this time, we let him go too many times before"

"okay" they yelled out. We all left the hangout area and went to the same place a usual.When we arived there I didn't see Jin Hee.

"Where is she" I asked

He looked at his watch. "too late"

"you-" minho pulled me back

"you really worry about her don't you" he said signaling his guys to do something. In a second Jin Hee was uncovered and was on top of those ship container at the edge about to be pushed off                          [note:I have no clue what they are called]

"I'll give you thirty minutes to beat my guys and for you to help her, if you don't beat them in thirty minutes then she'll be pushed off, the longer you take the deeper she'll" a guy stood up there tying Jin Hee's arms and legs.

"" I mumbled. I started to count how many guys was with the area. *thirty guys, I see, he's trying to make us use one minute to eliminate on person but too bad, it takes me seconds to eliminate a guy* I smriked. "ready?" I asked them

"your thirty minutes start NOW!" 

We started to fight and when I had the second I turn to look at Jin Hee's situation. As I knew I got hit from the back. I quickly turned and hit him back but he doged the said "Pay attention to your opponent" he swinged after saying that 

"Pay attention to your life" I punched him the stomach and he fell onto his knees then to the ground. *You trusted me so I'll save you" I kept fighting.

"time's up, PUSH" the guy shouted and the guy at Jin Hee pushed her off

"JIN HEE!!!" I ran towards where she was going to fall into the water but then I got stopped from the guy that jumped down from where Jin Hee was. 

"It won't be as easy" he said and started to fight with me. 

"We got him, go save Jin Hee" Minho and Key came from behind me. I nodded my head in a yes and jumped into the water to save Jin Hee. I saw Jin Hee still drowning, so I quickly swam as fast as I could and grabbed her to give her air, then i took her up. When I got her out of the water and carried her and slowly layed her onto the ground. I looke around going to ask for help but nobody was around. "I know this is wrong but it is to save your life" CPR...She spat out water as I was filed with joy that she was fine. Next thing I knew there was a hand that came across my face. 

"why..."she said in a soft voice "why did I have to get involve with someone as stupid as you...if you didn't bother me in the first place then-, no if I didn't help you that day, today wouldn't happen, I should've ignored you, I SHOULD'VE LET YOU DIE"

I hugged her "sorry" I said hugging her tighter "I'm sorry for bothering you in the first place, I'll leave you alone now today on and forever." I let go of her as Minho they came.

"He got away" Minho said out of breath

"We'll get him, next time, lets go Jin Hee" I offered her a hand. She slapped it away. 

"I don't need your help" She stood up and ran off

------------------------------------

thanks tofublings for the poster 

hope you liked this chapter...even though it was kind of bad