Regaining Some of The Lost Memories

I Changed Mr. Gangster to Mr. Innocent

*Jin Hee's POV*

I walked home in the outfit that I got from Jonghyun's mom. "I wonder why he didn't believe me that I was Jin Jee, and who is Min Ji" I continued walking and got home. I entered the house. 

"where we're you?" Joongki asked me

"oh you'r home, I...uh...just came from a friends house, when did you arrive" 

"not long ago, I got some food, wanna eat"

"mhm, Imma go was my face" I went to wash off the make up

"okay, I never saw you wear that outfit before, you're new clothes?"

"yeah, something like that" we went to eat when I heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it" I went to open the door. "hey"

"hey...I came to return your brother's clothes" jonghyun said handing me the clothes 

"okay" I took the bag. "do you wanna come in?" I asked him

"no, it's all right I'm about to leave."

"who's at the door" Joongki yelled from the kitchen. 

"My friend" 

"tell your friend to come inside" Joongki

"okay" 

"Imma-"

"come in" I use my hand telling him to come in. "hurry" 

"I need to go"

"what for, to fight"

"no it's just-"

"whatever" I went behind him and pushed him inside "oppa, did I ever introduce you to him before" I said to Joongki as we entered the kitchen. 

Joongki loked up. "no" he said it coldly. 

"oh well this is Jonghyun and Jonghyun this is Joongki" I said pointing at Joongki. 

"have we met somewhere before" jonghyun asked him

"no" Joongki replied as if he doesn't want Jonghyun to know something. 

*I wonder why Jonghyun didn't think the clothes look familiar* I sat down and ate. After eating Jonghyun left hte hosue as I was left to do the dishes. Joongki went upstairs.After I finished washing the dishes I went to take a shower and then went to sleep. 

Dream

I was leaning on Jonghyun's shoulder holding his hand. 

"you're tired" he said to me 

"alittle"

"do you want to go home yet?"

"no, I wanna stay with you a little longer"

"okay" We sat there at the bench as I fell asleep. When I woke up Jonghyun was gone. 

"Jonghyun where are you?" I started to cry. 

"Min Ji, what's wrong" I looked up.

"I thought you left me, why'd you leave me alone" I hugged him.

Dream Ends

I woke up from my dream. "Min Ji?" I looked around it was still dark. I looked at my clock it was two o'clock in the morning. "Why would I dream of Jonghyun and I don't even know who Min Ji is" I went back to sleep. 

School

I went to sit inmy seat and there was a letter so I opened it and read it. 

the note - Jin Hee, are you free, if you are let's go get ice cream after school [Min Hae]

After School

We both went to get ice cream together after school. 

"hey Min Hae how long have you been at this school"

"It's about four years I've been at this school, why?"

"does Jonghyun use to come to this school too"

"yeah why?"

"did he have a girlfriend here"

"yeah why?"

"was her name Min Ji?"

"yeah, but I just never saw how she looked like, I did see him once with Min Ji but I never saw her face"

"oh, then nevermind"

"why"

"nothing, well I got to go" 

"eh, but you didn't even eat your ice cream yet." She said as I ran off. 

Home

I got home and went to talk to Joongki.

"I think I'm remembering somethings from the past"

"like what" he quickly sat up from his posture 

"well I'm not so sure if it's my past or it's just a dream" 

"tell me about it" 

"well...." I went on with the dream. After I told him the dream he stood up and was going to leave. 

"It's just a dream" he said

I wasn't sure if it was really a dream or a lost memoy, Jonghyun might know but I don't want to ask him. 

That Night

I went to sleep and had another dream of Min Ji and Jonghyun. I woke up again at the same time. *What's going on?*

------------------------------------