Something New In The House

I Changed Mr. Gangster to Mr. Innocent

*Jin Hee's POV*

Jonghyun and I left the hospital separately but met and the front.

'I'm going this way, you?"

"I'm going that way too"

"oh" I walked ahead of him. I felt uncomfortable so I stopped. He came to me. 

"what's wrong?" 

"nothing." He walked ahead of me now. It felt better now walking behind him.

*Jonghyun's POV*

Now I was walking in front of her which made me uncomfortable. I stopped walking and she caught up to me.

"what's wrong?" she asked me

"nothing" We kept walking together now which was more uncomfortable. Then she suddenly grabbed my hand.

"let's take the bus." we got on the bus and went to sit at the back. 

"when we first met you were shock because I looked like Min Ji, right?"

"yeah"

"How long was our relationship before Hongki came into our life?" She asked me 

"About 3 years, 1 month and 2 weeks."

"wow that's so long, we must have love each other very much"

"yeah, sometimes we even have am family gathering at your house."

"really?"

"yeah, Your mom and my mom would always make the side sides while our dad's are barbecuing outside, you and I will set up the table while Joongki wash the dishes."

*Jin Hee's POV*

I gave out a little laugh to here that Joongki was doing to dishes. "I wish I see him do the dishes again"

"I think I have a video that I recorded once before Hongki came into our life"

"really, I wanna see it." 

"you do?"

"yeah, then we have to get off here" 

"okay" the bus stops as we got out. We walked to his house and watched the video. I was laughing seeing Joongki washing the dishes but when it comes to my part with Jonghyun I become silent because watching me because it doesn't feel like me, it seems like a whole different person that just looks like me, and knowing that it is me makes me feel awkward. We finished watching the video and so I left. "Remember to visit your mom" 

"I know" He replied as I left. I walked home. I got home and entered. "oppa, omma, appa, I'm home" Nobody replied. I heard a loud thump fro upstairs so I started walking up the stairs. "Joongki is that you?" I asked getting to the top of the stairs and walk straight towards to his room. i felt like something was behind me to I tunred around. "Omo" I fell down. "you scared me little one" I said to the cute white little puppy and picked it up. It was my cheeks. I heard the door open. I looked down the stairs and saw Joongki. "OPPA, who's little puppy is this, I said running down the stairs." 

"oh, that, it's for you"

"me?"

"yeah" 

"yay" I ran up the stairs, and entered my bedroom and put him on my bed. "I'll call you...Cloud, because you are so white." I left him on the bed and changed my clothes. After changing I took Cloud out for a walk. I went to the park that was a few block away from my house. "Cloud, come here" I picked it up and went back home after playing at the playground for a while. I got home. "Oppa, take me to the store."

"why?"

"to get Cloud foods and  a bed." I already got that it's in the living room. His food is outside."

"Really?" 

"yeah" 

"yay" 

"oh, mom and dad say to stay inside the house and not go anywhere until they come back."

"when's that?"

"probably in a few hours."

"okay, I'll be in my bedroom with Cloud then." I went upstairs to my room. I was so happy and didn't know who to tell so I called Jonghyun. 

"hello?"

"guess what"

"I got a puppy, It's really cute."

"that's good what did you name it?"

"Cloud" 

"cloud, why?"

"because it's white, I'll send you picture."

"okay" 

I hanged up and took a picture of Cloud and send it to Jonghyun. 

*Jonghyun's POV*

I got the picture and called her back. 

"Jonghyun?"

"yeah"

"what do you think?"

"I think it's cute, but you should name it JJ"

"why?"

"for you name and my name, Jonghyun and Jin Hee."

"oh, I'll name it JJ cloud" she said. 

"that's a good name."

"so what are you doing?"

"visiting my mom"

"if she is awake tell her I say Hi"

"okay" 

"bye"

"bye" we hanged up. 

"JJ Cloud, what a cute name." I laughed and went to visit my mom. 

*Jin Hee's POV*

I sent Jonghyun as text since I didn't want to call him again. 

"Let's go on a date this weekend,okay?" After awhile, I got a text back.

"what time and where"

"at 10 o' clock, at the amusement park, is that alright with you?"

"yeah, see you then"

"okay" 

I was bored so I called JJ Cloud's name because it is a cute name

"JJ Cloud, JJ Cloud, JJ Cloud" I kept repeating. JJ Cloud's and he came and my hand. "Your so cute, We have something new in the house and it's you JJ Cloud"

---------------------------

another update