The Aftermath

Unexpected Things Happen

So I'm doing a Christmas thing for my fics and all the details and stuff is on my tumblr here. But the gist is that if you ever wanted an extra, a question answered, or a short sequel for my stuff you can request it. But within the rules. Read the rules and send me asks over tumblr, I have anon on so it's fine if you're scared and shy.

 

Request: akdnelkw ur so generous even with all the work u have cut out for u 😩 if its not much ive always wanted a sequal or a continuation of what happened on Unexpected Things Happen ajjs thank u so much !!!


Joshua let out a tiny groan as he felt Jeonghan come inside. He waited as he felt Jeonghan’s heartbeat slow down from the high of his . Running his hand down Jeonghan’s back in a soothing motion he squirmed as he felt the evidence of Jeonghan’s pleasure drip. “Are you going to take it out yet?” He whined, “I can your come dripping and I want to clean up.”

Jeonghan laughed, pulling out gently. “You have such weird hang ups.” He pet the cat ear, running the back of his fingers up and down. Humming he said, “The ears are still here,” reaching down he toyed with the tail, “so is the tail. Guess the didn’t work.”

Rolling away him, Joshua pouted, the ears moving to lie flat on his head. “ was your idea and they’re still here.” He shifted his thighs, “And now I’m dirty again.”

Jeonghan smirked at him. “Babe you were always dirty,” he said as he caressed his hip, smiling down at the tail that wrapped itself around his wrist again.

“I meant physically.” He moved to sit on his elbow, snatching back his tail. “And I’ll have you know before you I was a .” He had never been so offended in his life.

“Yea you were,” Jeonghan said, moving in as if to kiss him. “But you had some dirty thoughts hiding behind that innocent facade of yours. So much more dirtier than I could’ve imagined. And I love it.” Laying a kiss on Joshua’s lips he asked, “Should we get back to see how we can get rid of these cute appendages?”

For a few seconds, Joshua curled in on himself, ears still flat against his skull, him holding his tail in his hands. More meant more fluids and things flying everywhere. But these things wouldn’t go away on its own. He sighed. Joshua let go of his tail, crawling to Jeonghan pushing him down on his back. Straddling his hips, he looked down and said, “Maybe it’s your technique. That’s why they haven’t disappeared yet.”

Jeonghan grinned up at him. Placing his hands on Joshua’s bony hips he said, “So you’re going to do the work and see how that works?”

Slowly, Joshua worked his hand on Jeonghan’s , getting it hard. “Yea. I’m going to use your like a and see if that works.” He smirked at Jeonghan. “I’m going to make myself feel good. If you happen to feel good too well that’s just a bonus.”