Food.

B R U I S E S / trbl wind boy

The anesthesia did little to ease the pain when you woke up. The itchy sensation of the stitches were making you go crazy.

From the corner of your eye you could see Sehun sleeping peacefully on the couch; mouth slightly open, lashes laying on his cheekbones and messy black hair.

It was inevitable to let out a loud hiss when the grab bars from the bed touched the injury, a glimpse of regret saving Sehun crossed your mind immediately, but as fast as it came, it left.

The hoarse but alarmed voice of the boy laying just a few meters away from you caught your attention, puffy and worried eyes already looking at you for any other sign of pain.

“Are you okay? Do you want me to call the nurse?” He asked, hurriedly walking to your side, inspecting your body with a slight frown.

“I’m fine, don’t worry” You tried smiling at him, but the pain in your eyes was evident and your tightly pressed lips were just another way of saying ‘It hurts like hell, you ’.

Sehun’s expression became softer and more worried, he placed both hand on the bed’s bar, letting out a sigh.

“I met you two days ago, and I already can tell when you are lying”

You lowered your head to avoid looking at the angry mom expression he was giving you, just like Mina’s, you thought with a bitter smile. You took a moment to breathe and think of anything but the pain, before looking up at Sehun to find him looking at the door; you followed his gaze to be met with a red faced Eunji carrying a blue plastic bag.

“Uhm… I brought some… Uh..” You could tell she was nervous by the way her eyes were looking everywhere but the boy next to you.

“Food?” You completed for her, laughing at the alarmed expression she was giving you, bringing the bag close to her chest.

“Yes! Food, food… I brought food” Then she started biting her bottom lip, diverting her eyes from your hospitalized body, to Sehun’s emotionless face, then back to you. “Also, Mina told me to come pick you up but the doctor told me you have to stay here a few more hours”

“Why?” Sehun asked before you could say anything, his grip on the bars became tighter and the strong look he gave to Eunji were, indeed, scary.

“Hey, it’s okay, it’s just some more hours” You muttered confused, tugging at his sleeve and looking at him, unconsciously, with puppy eyes.

“This places are horrible”

“I know, you can leave and come back, if you want to”

“No, I mea-“ It was until then that he looked at you; your small hand on the hem of his sleeve, big deep colored eyes and messy bed hair. He already found you stunning, but he never thought that someone he just met could make him feel that he just discovered a new star.

He cleared his throat, awkwardly looking away from you before speaking again “Nevermind, I can wait”

“I don’t really mind if yo-“

“It’s okay, I’ll stay here” He reassured you with another bitter sigh and went straight back to the coach, resting his head on the palm of his hand with a harsh expression.

Last night not only he found out both of you have lots of things in common, he also found out why you don’t like this kind of places. He thought the least he could do to thank you for helping him out was taking care of you, and getting you far away of the unpleasing smell of medicine.

Eunji gave both of you a strange look before coming up to you, placing the bag at the end of the bed and taking out a carton of strawberry milk and a sandwich.

“So… Do you want some?”

 


 

Oh my gaaaahd, it's been so long since i wrote something like this

But i'm really proud of how it came out... Kinda proud,, tbh

Anyways, although i wrote this without insp. it came out pretty well

thank you for waiting, i'll try to update more frecuently

 

LOVE YOU LOTS