Bleeding.

B R U I S E S / trbl wind boy

You were walking on the path way, calmly, with the usual emotionless look.
You were kicking a little rock while thinking what to do when you got home. The windy day was making you shivers, so you wrapped your jacket a little bit thigher around your body.

The only memory you got from your dad was what was covering you right now, that black leather jacket. It made you look like a total bad and your outfit from today was just perfect: ripped jeans, white basic top, black boots and the well known daddy's jacket.

Who thought that your dad would die from cancer, it was kinda sad to think about it since your Mom died the same way, now it was just you and your sister.


You let out a sigh when something grabed your attention, correction, someone.


It seem like they were fighting so you made your way to the place and when you were getting closer you saw that some gangs were punching someone.


"Hey!" You called out to grab their attention and ran to get a better look


"Get lost, girl. This is not your business" Said a guy with sharp features


"It's MY business when it's about MY family. Now, what the hell are you doing" you passed by him and went over to the bleeding boy that was lying on the floor "Are you okay?"


"It's clear that your family is full with curious heads. This boy over here was sticking his nose where it doesn't belong"


"Who are you calling boy, huh?!" Suddenly the boy got up and pushe the punk backwards.

When you saw the anger in the other guy's eyes you had to step in.

When he was about to throw a punch to the boy's face (you didn't knew his name yet) you were faster and returned the punch. You didn't mind getting your hands dirty, you have been like this since elementary school, getting into fights with other girls.


When your fist landed on his left cheek, his friends wanted to step in but he stoped them by lifting his hand up. "You are so done" he growled and then he stormed to you but the boy stoped him by throwing another punch and landing succesfully on the now bruised cheek.


The anger was evident in the other guy's eyes (damn, you didn't knew no one's name yet). His friends couldn't hold back anymore and stormed to both of you.

You were getting excited because it has been a long time since you had your last fight, 3 weeks without feeling the blood of your oponent in your hands, such a sadic mind from someone who seems too innocent.


When you saw the first punch coming you dodged it and returned it succesfully on his stomach and then kicking him what caused him to land on the floor and kicking him once again so that he wouldn't move.

When you turned around you saw the boy having the time of his life punching the punk who dared to touch him, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and throwing his fist to his cheek.


When you saw someone coming your way from the corner of your eye, you turned immediatly to defend yourself but he was fast and dodged your kick and grabbed your leg, which made you fall to the floor and he started to return your kicks.

You laughed when you felt his kicks and said, "I bet i can do it better than you" after that you wiped out the blood that was starting to come out from your mouth and took his leg and pulled it your way to make him fall as well.

You got on top of him and started to punch him in the face "You know, my cousin's kicks are better than yours. And guess what?" You waited for his answer and when he only grumpled in return you slapped him to get an answer.
"*cough* w-what?" You grinned like the cheshire cat to his well composed answer.


You leanded down to whisper in his ear "She's just 5 years old" and with that you throwed an other punch to his face which made him go unconscious. When you got off him you saw that the boy was also done with the other guy and you made your way to them. "Good job, but i suggest you to go home before they Wake up" you felt someone grab your ankle and you both looked down to see who it was, when you realized that the grip around your ankle was weak you shook it off and threw another kick which made him go unconscious again. When you noticed that they were less than you counted you started to look around for the other gangs.


"They ran away" the boy said


"Oh, okay.... Anyways, what's your name? You are New around here, right? I have never seen you around"


"Uhm... I'm Sehun and yeah, i'm New in town" he said, looking for something. "Uh... What's your name?"


"I'm ___, what are you looking for?" You asked, noticing his actions


"I'm looking for my backpack" he said turning around to get a better look from the place, and you did the same.


"Oh! This one?" You said after dusting it with your free hand.


"Yeah, thanks"


"So... Where are you staying? Do you have family here?" You asked while walking away and motioning him to follow you with your head.


"Eh.... No, i ran a-away, actually"


You made an 'o' with your mouth with your eyes on your shoes


"You can stay in my apartment if you want to, i have an empty room. And it's just me and my sister"


"What? Oh, no. I'm fine, i can find a hotel"

"Are you sure? It doesn't matter if you stay, my sister is always out and gets home really late. So you wouldn't be a bother" you insisted, actually you felt the urge to help him and find out more about him, he was interesting...


"W-why are you helping me?" He asked with a confused expresion
And you shrugged in return.


"I don't know, either. I always liked to help people, That's why i always got into fights when i was little" you chuckled at the memories and scared faces, both from your parents and classmates. Sehun let out a quiet chuckle as well and looked at you, his eyes widened when he saw blood in your shirt.


"___, you are bleeding!" He stopped you from walking any further


"Huh? Oh, don't worry. I'll take care of it when we get home"


"We?"


"Yeah, you are staying, right? I already told you that you would not be a bother"


"Uhm... Okay"


"Great. But first we need to go to the market"


"We are not going there looking like this" he said, pointing out your dirty clothes and scrached face

 

"Nah, don't worry. Mrs. Kim has already seen me like this" you said showing him a little smile, something that was actually hard from you to show

 

"Where's the market?"


"Just a few meter from here"


"Okay..." He said in a low voice "uhm... Thank your for early, you really didn't need to step in"


"Oh, it's okay, like i said before, i like to help people and i don't mind getting some bruises" you shrugged


"But you should mind when it's about losing a lot of blood, your shirt is now red instead of white" you heard the concern in his voice and you couldn't help but smile at his sudden change from shy to caring big brother.


"I don't think i lost a lot of blood, he just kicked me like 4 times and he wasn't that strong anyway"


"But you are BLEEDING"


"That's weird, tho. When it's about kicks i only get bruises" and then it hit you, when you fell to the floor you felt a sharp pain in your side, at first you thought it was just Trash and ignored it.


You lifted your shirt to check the injury and your eyes widened at the piece of glass incrusted in your side, it wasn't big but thick enough to let a hole in your body when you took it out.


Sehun was blushing a little because of your careless actions but was a little bit mad at you because you said it was nothing when it clearly wasn't.


"We need to go the hospital"


"It's okay, i'll take care of it when we get home. Let's go get bandages and medicine"You were walking away when he grabbed you by the arm and stopped you abruptly.

 

"We are going to the hospital. Now."

 

"I said it's fine" you said, clenching your jaw.


"No, it's not. Now, which way is the hospital"


"Sehun, i have my own reasons to not go there. So, please, Let's just go get the medicine and go home"
He stared at you with disbelife but then his eyes softened.


"Okay..." He then took something out from his backpack and handed it to you. "Wear this, it's getting cold"


"You know this is twice my size, right?" You lifted one eyebrow with a little smirk.


"Are you always this stubborn? Just wear it so your injury won't get infected!"


"Okay! Relax..."


He watched your every movement while putting on his hoodie.
It smelled like mint.

-at the market-

"___! What a surprise, it has been a long time since i've seen you around"


"Hi, Mrs. Kim" you bowed at her and Sehun did the same


"Oh, who's this handsome boy? Is he your boyfriend?" She asked with a little smile, her eyes becoming cresents. Both, Sehun and you started to blush and shook your head at the same time.


"N-no he's just.... A friend" you said before laughing awkwardly.

 

"Ah, okay okay, sorry for asking" she said with the same smile.


"It's okay" you said with a small smile. "We'll be right back" you pointed backwards with your thumb and Sehun bowed at Mrs. Kim before following you.


"She's nice" Sehun said after a while as you walk through the hall


"Mrs. Kim? Yeah, she took care of me and my sister when mi parents died"


He made and 'o' with his mouth as he continued walking.


He looked down to you and his eyes widened when your blood was starting to get through his hoodie


"___! We need to get to the hospital now!"


"I already said that-"


" what you said, you are liking" and with that he lift you up bridal style and made his way to the exit


"Put me down, i don't want to go!"


"Do you want to die?! Tell me when you get dizzy, but first, which way is the hospital?" He turned his head left and right waiting for your answer.


"It's that way..." You said pointing to the left. He started running while you keep telling him the direction.


When you were a couple of meters away from the Hospital you started to feel weak and your eyelids became heavy. You couldn't stay awake any longer and drifted to dream land.


"___! , stay with me!"


And that was the last thing you remember.

tumblr_inline_nkpbz0q8Je1r94y6q.gif

Little Sehun is worried

 


A/N

Hello~ i know it's a bit rushed the relation between them but it was the first chapter i wrote  :v so... yeah, thanks? 

Kay, bye.