Hospital

B R U I S E S / trbl wind boy

You woke up in a white room. White walls, white sheets, white everything. The only place that you never wanted to visit.
The place was just depressing: air filled with illness, a lobby full of tears and angst, the smell of sick people. It was just....horrible.

 

"You are awake" Sehun said softly. Worry could be heard in his voice. "Do you need something?

 

"I'm fine, thanks" you said while trying to sit but the pain didn't allow you to.


"You need to rest, maybe a few hours if you want to go home" he said again with the same soft voice. Then he headed to the door and was about to step out when you called his name weakly.


"e-eodiga?"


"I'm hungry, i'm just going to get cookies or something. I'll be back"


"O-okay"


He flashed a soft smile before leaving the room. Everything became quiet. The only sound that could be heard was the one from the living city, it was loud actually. But the loneliness un your room was the only thing that made everything quiet. A few minutes passed and you were still lying on the bed looking up at the ceiling, when you were about to fall asleep again, you heard footsteps coming from the hallway. Then the door flung open and Mina and Eunji showed up with worry all over their faces.


"Oh my gaahd!" Mina said panicked. "What the hell were you doing?"


"Saving lifes?" You shrugged and let out an awkward laugh.


"Yah,___, stop caring about others and-" Eunji was interrupted by a tall figure watching from the door.


"Oh, you are back" you said when you notice why did Eunji stoped talking. "This is Sehun. Sehun, Mina and Eunji. Mina and Eunji, Sehun" you finished casualy with a small smile and turned to look at your sister, who was actually looking at you in disbelief. "What?"


"I'm so done with you..." Mina finally said after a while, and with that she left the room.


"Uhm.... I bought cookies" Sehun said rubbing his neck awkwardly.


You mumbled a small 'thanks' after grabbing a cookie from the bag.


Eunji was in awe with the boy. "So hot..." She said outloud and with that she snapped out from her thoughts. "I-i mean... I-it's hot in h- i'll go look for Mina" As soon as she finished her "explanation" she ran out of the room.


"Don't mind her, she's crazy" You said after a while of Pure silence between the two of you. Sehun just nodded and kept chewing his cookie.


A few minutes passed until Eunji and Mina came back. Mina had her angry look and Eunji was just... Looking at Sehun.


"Okay, so Eunji is going to stay here with you until tomorrow so you can go back home" Mina said in a serious way and she was about to exit the room when Sehun spoke.


"I-i can stay with her"


"Oh, and he's going to live with us, by the way." You said again with the same casual tone after Sehun's offer.


"What?! You can't just go around and decide things all by yourself, ___!" Mina's temper was starting to rise, which was not unusual after all the stress that her work caused her.


"Why do you even care? You are never home! And it's not the first time someone stays at home" you snapped back without hesitation.


"I'm SOOO done with you, do whatever you ing want" and with that she left the room for the nth time that night.


"Eunji, can you go and tell her to go home? And you can leave as well" You asked quietly with your head low. Tears started to blurr your view and you didn't wanted to show Eunji your weak side, although she already saw it a few times.


Eunji nodded in response and bowed at Sehun before leaving the room.


"Tell the nurse that you will stay and ask her for blankets. I'm tired so i will sleep now. Good night"


Sehun was taken aback from your sudden change. Although he didn't knew you well he already knew something was wrong with you and your sister.


After he did as you asked, he prepared himself a place to sleep on the couch of the room and with that a quiet night drifted both of you to sleep.

tumblr_n2fk6suoBb1sqpl8fo1_250.jpg


A/N:

HIIIII!!!! i know it's a short chapter but :[ idk.

thanks for reading ❤🖖

ALE SÉ QUE ESTÁS LEYENDO ESTO e.e TRAIDORA!!