His life.

B R U I S E S / trbl wind boy

"You are already 19 years old, Oh Sehun! Why can't you just take care of yourself?! Do i have to do everything for you?!" His uncle shouted in anoyance, watching how Sehun gathered up his belongings and putting them in a backpack.


"First of all, i never wanted you to take care of me. It was your own desicion and if i screw up everything, then i'm sorry. I never thought of you as my family anyways" Sehun whispered the last part before heading to the front door and putting on his shoes.


"You piece of . It's not my fault that your parents died. Your father was a lazy pig an your mother a slu-"


"DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO INSULT YOUR BROTHER. THE ONLY PIG HERE IS YOU"


That was it, his uncle's temper blew away while he was making his way to Sehun. When they were at a considerate distance, Sehun punched him right on the face and with that he leaved the house.


That dirty place where he never wanted to be. He had enough money to buy an apartment but he just didn't wanted to, or he couldn't.


*Dad wasn't lazy, he just couldn't work because of his condition and being a nurse is not being a * Sehun thought with teary eyes.


When he got to the bus stop he waited a few minutes for the bus to arrive. He kept thinking of all the hard times he had to go trough all this years; living with his uncle was the worst thing that could happen to him.
"Will i ever see you again, Mom?" He whispered, looking up. The first tear rolled down his cheek; it was hard to see him cry. Damn, it was hard to see him show any expresion.

His emotionless face and deep voice made him look like a murder machine but it was the oposite of that: he was a lovely person who like to be with people who cared about him, about his problems. People who could care less about his attitude and accept him just the way He was, soft in the inside, cold on the outside.


When the bus arrived, he climbed up and and sat on the place next to the Window. The bus was empty and he enjoyed it. Emptiness. A feeling he had been dealing with since a few years ago. He was already familiarized with it but he didn't knew what was waiting for him.
 

tumblr_m3tracdtk21rv2yo4o1_500.png


A/N

 double update >:D hell yeah~!

 

anyways, i bet this will not be read until a few weeks ;-; still love all of my few readers