Not a quiet night.

B R U I S E S / trbl wind boy

 

Moonlight

Sehun woke up because of soft sobs.

 

Your sobs.


Yes, you were crying; not because your sister yelled at you it was because she didn't trust you or saw you as a mature person. She still treated you like a child but some people thought about it as a spoiled kid and obviously it was all wrong. You liked to call it Over protective sister mode, which was all the time, even when she was out.

"Don't cry" Sehun said softly. He didn't liked when people cried, he didn't liked to cry either. He thought of it like a sign of weakness even though he knew that it was just a way to get rid of stress and anger.


"Shut up" you responded weakly. Just as him, you didn't liked to cry, it made you feel useless.


"No, you shut up. I can't sleep because of you"He responded in a playfull way, but you really didn't care at that time.


"Then leave, if i'm a bother to you too you can...leave"


"I-i was just kidding"


Silence.


"H-hey. Since i'm going to... Live with you, shouldn't we learn a little bit about each other?" Sehun sounded nervous, but it wasn't that, he was worried because he thought that he was the reason why you and your sister fought earlier that night.


You nodded in response knowing that he could see you since the moonlight was the only source of light. Your pale skin looked like porcelain under the said light; closed eyes, parted lips and dark hair. The view was in a way...sad yet pretty.

Sehun was enjoying the sight, with every second that passed he started to feel attracted. He felt the urge to protect you. You, the one who looks like a murderer but is just weak and caring. Sehun knew that it was wrong to just fall in love with someone that you just met, but That's why he had time; all the time in the world, he didn't had an annoying uncle who would yell at him anymore, his uncle wouldn't bother him anymore. Never.


"Are you going to ask me already or should i start?" You asked impatient, snapping him back from his thoughts.


"Huh? A-ah yeah. Uhm... Your favorite color?"


"Are you kidding me? Haha,  grey. What's yours?"


"White" he responded softly at the same question.

 

The night was full of laughter from both of you and, after all, it was never quiet. 

 

 


A/N

Another short chapter :D YAY!!!

Thank you for reading, sweeties