Her life.

B R U I S E S / trbl wind boy



"Yah, Wake up. It's getting late" Mina shook you softly before leaving your room.

It was starting to get brighter outside, which meant that it was time to get ready for school. Your clock on your night stand said that it was already 6:50 and it's not easy to put on the school uniform.

A picture of toothless smiling you and a pretty young woman was standing next to the clock on your nightstand
"I'm not getting late again, Mom" you said as you looked softly at the old picture.


After getting up, Washing your face and putting on the ty uniform, Mina was already waiting in the kitchen for you.


"It's already 7:05, y'know?"


"Shoot! I told Mom i am not going to get late again and here i am" you said while putting on your shoes and grabbing your backpack.


"Yah, Kim ___, at least take your lunch"


"Nah, i have money aaand it's late. So, no thanks" Mina 'tsk'ed at you after watching your figure opening the front door and leaving.


"What am i going to do with her, Mom?" She said looking up, resting her hands on the island.



"Kim ___, it's the fourth day where you get here quite late" Mrs. Park spoke from the bench that was at the end of the hall, not lifting her gaze from the book she was reading.

You froze mid step after hearing her cold yet soft voice booming through the empty hallway and turned around to greet her with a nervous smile. "Ah, miahne. I promise this is the last time it will happen" after that, you rushed to your class room in which your teacher also complained about your late arrive.


The first period was boring as usual, you wrote what you thought was important on your notebook and chatted a little with your class mates.

Your social life was quite...normal; a few friends that you were comfortable with and they enjoyed your company. It didn't bothered them that you were a trouble-maker, they knew that it was because you cared of other people, either they liked you or not. Some of your friends told you that it was kind of a waste of time from you to care about others but your parents raised you like that: a caring yet cold girl.

When the last bell of the day rang you let out a quiet sigh before picking up your backpack and leaving the room.
The people in the corridors were quite happy. You 'tsk'ed at the annoying sight and kept walking. Suddenly you felt a small arm wraped your shoulders and you knew exactly who it was.


"Heya! Bestie~"


"Sup' Eun~"

You gritted Eunji with a big smile.


You couldn't belive how such a shy and cute girl like Eunji could be your best friend. She was -like i already said- shy and quiet but when she was with you she would become like a crazy bunny. A very loud crazy bunny.


"What are you doing tomorrow?"


"Uhm, nothing, i guess... Why?" You said shrugging and looking down at her


"You are not going to do anything this weekend?!" Eunji looked quite surprised since you were the kind of girl to hang out a lot even if you were alone.


*so That's why everyone is happy. Today it friday...* you thought with a frown. "Uhm, nope. I'm going to stay home with Mina"


"Sister time, i get it" she said showing an OK sign and winking at you. "then i'll see you on Monday"


"Yep, see you then" you hugged her before heading to the school gates, ready to get home after a boring friday at school.

Lee Sung Kyung love her hair in it's ok, that's love:

 

 



A/N 

first lame chapter ¡YAY! :D

so... ahem... subscribe c: and give me love~~

~Reg.