||Seven|| Staring

Secrets || V from BTS||

















Throughout the trip with Megan and her parents, I couldn't stop thinking about what I saw. I knew I couldn't tell anyone because I know no one would believe me. I mean, think about it. A group of people who had glowing gold eyes?  

"Are you okay?" Megan asks as she took a pite of her apple. We were sitting outside of school doors. The school doors don't open for another ten minutes. 

"Yeah, just thinking." I knew she didn't believe the lame excuse but, I was glad she let it go. I didn't really feel like explaining the weird encounter and her thinking I have losted it. 

My eyes flickered to a group of boys- to be more precise, Kim Namjoon. He was the one who I saw by the water fall and I knew he knew something. I wondered if he had something to do with the boys. 

"You're staring again." Megan murmured.

"W-what?" I quickly look at her in shock,wondering if she caught me staring at Kim Taehyung's friend

"You're so obvious, Christian! You're lucky guys are so clueless. Just go tell Kim Taehyung." I widen my eyes at her. I don't know if I should be relieved that she thought I was staring at Kim Taehyng or embarrassed. 

"Megan, you know I can't do that! If he finds out that I like him- I-I mean, what if he doesn't feel the same way? What if he makes fun of me for it?" Megan sigh and threw her arm around me.

 "Okay, okay. I understand." She said in a soft voice. 

"Don't panic. I was just saying that because you're always watching him and I know you'll regret it, if you don't." I knew she meant no harm but, she wouldn't understand. 

She was beautiful and outgoing. She was oozing with confidence in herself- and all the guys liked that. She could choose any guy she wanted. Unlike me, who was the complete opposite. I knew if I told Kim Taehyung, I'm pretty sure he would flat out reject me. I glanced up at him. He was talking to Kim Nam-joon. I wonder if Kim Nam-joon ever notice me again, would he remember me? No, I doubt it. I eaisly blended in with the crowd. I also was really quiet.

 

****** ****** ****** ******

 

I stared at my lunch tray hat had soup, rice, and some other type of food. I crinkled my nose in disgust and just ate the rice. Megan couldn't eat lunch with me today because, she had lunch detention. She told me that she cussed out a kid in her first period because, "he pissed her off". 

At least, that's what she said. I shook my head at her. She needs to control her temper. 

Before I realized it, I found myself looking at Kim Taehyung. Today, he seemed different. Usually, he was always smiling and he had a carefree look in his brown eyes. 

Today, he look serious. He was talking to his six friend; Kim Nam-joon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Jeon Jungkook. 

It surprised me to that he- and all his friends, look serious because, they usually would be joking around. Kim Namjoon was saying something to him and suddenly,  he look over my way. I quickly look down at my food, hoping he didn't catch me.

Did he feel me staring at him? 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the crappy chapter. I also have this story on WATTPAD, QUOTEV, AND KPOPFANCTIONS- so, I am sorry if this story seems familiar.