||Four|| Off To Get Some Wood

Secrets || V from BTS||

















You don't know how tough it is to carry a bag up a hill for almost an hour. Now, I'm talking about about a five foot girl carrying a twenty pound bag up a steep hill, may I add. That's the first thing that I did when we got to the campgrounds that was just outside our city. When we got to the place where we will be setting our tents up, I drop the bag and I drop to the ground. I started wheezing. 

 

"Chris, you seriously need to work out more." Megan said, putting the bag she was carrying on the ground. I shot her a look before getting up. "Yeah, Megan. I'm fine, thank you for asking." Megan her eyes. "Thank God because, we need help putting the tents up."

"Girls, you should hurry and put your tent up before it gets dark." Megan glanced over at me. 

 

 

"Now, if you're done being so dramatic- help me put the tent up." I rolled my eyes, huffing. I went over to her and helped her anyways. I help her unfold the tent and insert the tent poles.

After we put it together, it was already dark. Megan's dad was using a stick to pick at the fire. I sat with Megan in front of the fire. Wind started to blow, making me shiver. 

"Here you go, girls." I smiled up at Megan's mom as she handed us a blanket. 

"Thank you." 

It was quiet. All we could hear was crickets and the fire burning the wood. "I'm going to head to bed." Megan suddenly says. "You're not going to eat?" Megan shook her head and got up. "See ya, Megan." She waved and went into her tent. Megan's mom shook her head and smiled at me.

I could feel another shiver go down my spine as the wind blew again. "How about I go get some wood?" I ask, look over at Megan's dad. 

"Oh, I don't know." Megan's mom says. 

"It's already dark a-" 

"I promise I won't go far." I smiled at them both before grabbing the flashlight that was laying in a duffle bag that sat beside me. "Be careful, okay? Don't go to far." I smiled at them before disappearing into the trees.