||Two|| Me and Camping

Secrets || V from BTS||

I played with the thread that was connected to my baggy blue jeans. "Come on, Chris." I gave her a dreadful look. We were sitting in the hallway in front of our lockers. School hasn't even started and she's already making me to slam my head against a nearby locker. 

Don't get me wrong, I love Megan. however, my shy personality can't handle her outgoing one sometimes. "Why do you want me to come? Me and camping shouldn't be in the same sentence. Do I need to refresh your memory of our last incident last Summer?" Megan couldn't help but laugh. She knew it was true. 

Last Summer, I almost died when I went hiking with her and her parents. I almost fell over a cliff after tripping over my own shoes. Luckily, I caught a branch that was just hanging at the edge of the cliff and her dad quickly pulled me up. 

"Oh, come on! That was an accident! Accidents happen!" I let out a sigh and gave her a look. 

"Chris, there will be absolutely no cliffs." I shook my head. 

I know I'll probably regret this. "Fine. I'll waste the only two days I have to relax to go camping with you." Megan quickly jump and gave me a huge hug. "Thank, Chris." I watch her jump up and run down the hallway. Not even caring that everyone was staring at her. 

I was about to get up but, I heard a familiar laugh. I knew who it was. Without even looking at him, I could tell it was him. It was Kim Taehyung. I glanced at him to see that he was talking with some guy who was in his group of friends. His eyes sparkled as he laugh. It made me smile. He walk by me and down the hallway where, I'm guessing, is his next class.

 I quickly look down, trying to hide my red face.

 

******     ******      ******      ******      ******      ******
 

I could feel my shoulders stiff at the sight across the lunchroom. "Why are you so pissy?" Megan ask, when she got to the table. I didn't say anything. My mind was focusing on the blonde girl, who was rubbing her hand up and down Taehyung's arm. 

That blond girl's name is Kayla Sneed. She wasn't mean or anything like that. In fact, she was one of the nicest girls in school. She was in drama club and had a lot of solos in choir. The only bad thing about her was that she was a complete flirt- and I didn't like that she was a complete flirt toward the person I like. Megan look to where I was looking and smirk. 

"Ah, someone isn't pissy but, they're jealous." I shot a look before staring at Taehyung and Kaya again. "Again, Christian. Be careful. I thought you didn't want to get caught." I let out a groan and threw my head on the lunch table. 

"Why am I like this?" I asked outloud. 

"It's called love, my dear friend." I peeked up at Megan. She was smiling big at me. 

"Anyways, on a much lighter not, Kayla just left." I quickly shot up and look across the lunchroom. Surely enough, Kayla was gone. 

"I never seen you so happy." I hear Megan murmured. 

"Anyways, my dad wanted me to tell you that we will pick you up at around six on Friday." I mentally let out a groan. I thought she forgot about the camping thing. 

"Okay." I said, in a dull tone. 

"I'll also text you everything you need to bring." I moved my head up and down. I honestly didn't want to go- and there was no way out of it. Not with Megan, unless I'm dying.