||Three|| This Time

Secrets || V from BTS||

I tried to rub away the pain in my head as Megan kept talking about God knows what. We were sitting on the bleachers that were on the football field. Megan was on the cheerleading squad so, I was sitting with her until her practice starts. 

"Are you listening?" I look up at the sky and glanced at her. 

"No." I simply said with an emotionless face. 

"Ugh, Christian! I said, my dad will bring all the sleeping bags and stuff. All you have to bring is clothes." I nodded m head to get her off my back. "Are you still mad about lunch?" I think back to lunch when Kayla couldn't stop touching Kim Taehyung. 

"Don't," I look at her with the worst possible look on my face. "even talk about it." Megan didn't look scared. She did, however, laugh. "Stop being so jealous, Chris. It's not like he's your boyfriend or anything." 

Before I could say anything, a whistle blew. "Ah, time to go. You'll wait for me, right?" She ask, looking at me with her brown eyes. "Yeah, sure. It's not like I have anything else to do for the next hour." I said in sarcasm. Megan just smiled before running toward the other girls. 

Thankfully, Kayla wasn't on the cheerleading team- or I would be tempted to go up to her and punch her in the face. I sat by myself, watching them. Megan wanted me to try out in the beginning of the year but, cheerleading wasn't my thing. 

The short shirts and tops that showed their belly buttons were completely different from my usual baggy blue jeans and baggy shirts. In fact, I could feel my anxiety go up just thinking about wearing that cheerleading clothes. I closed my eyes and lean my head back.

 

****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ******

 

I never been so happy to see my house. Today was tired enough with Kayla and staying for Megan's cheer practice. I went inside the garage to go through the door that goes into the kitchen. "Hi, Dear." I smiled at the sound of my Grandmother's voice. 

"Hey, Grandma. Where's Grandpa?" I walk over to the stove, where she was cooking something. 

"He's in the livingroom watching TV, like always." I smiled when I saw that she was cooking her homemade secret soup. "Smells good. I'm going to head up to my room to change." She added some seasons to the soup. 

"Okay, but come right down. The food will be ready." I quickly went to my room to get changed. I have lived with my grandparents ever since I was born.

My parents died in a car accident when they were bringing me home from the hospital. I don't really miss them all that much because, well, I don't remember them. Don't get the wrong idea, it would be nice to have a mom and a dad to come home to but, I have my grandparents- and that's enough for me. 

I took up my baggy clothes and threw on a pair of basketball shorts and a baggy shirt. I ran back in to the kitchen to see my grandma and grandpa already sitting at the table. I sat down in a chair and smiled at my grandpa. 

"Hey, grandpa." He smiled at me and poured some tea into his cup. 

"Your grandmother tells me you'll be going camping this weekend." I cringed and nodded my head slowly. 

"Yeah, sadly." He just laugh. 

"Be careful his time around." I gave him a look and started on my soup, dreading this weekend.