||Six|| Kim Namjoon

Secrets || V from BTS||























"Chris! Hello?" I quickly jump and look up at her. 

 

"Are you okay? You haven't talked all day." It was the afternoon and we were fishing at a nearby stream. 

"Uh, yeah. Why do you ask?" She gave me a look. 

"Well, I've been talking to you nonstop today- and you have yet to tell me to shut up." She joked as she threw her line in to the water. "My dad told me you took a long time getting the wood. He also said that when you came back, you looked scared and you didn't even get any wood." I didn't look at her. 

Should I tell her? No, if I did, she would think I was crazy. Boys with glowing gold eyes- and I'm not talking about a glow-in-the-dark glowing."It's nothing. It was dark and I just got scared." 

Thankfully, Megan believed me and went back to fishing. After a while, I put down the fishing rod. "I'm going for a walk." I murmured and left before Megan could say anything. 

I had to think. I didn't who the boys were last night. I remember one of them saying something about a guy named V. Who- or more like what are they?

After walking for a few minutes, I found a waterfall. I sat down on a rock and watched the water fall. Should I just pretend that last night didn't happen? I probably should since, I most likely won't see them again- and not to mention that if I told anyone, I would probably be classified as crazy.

I got up to leave but, I stop dead in my tracks when I saw someone standing in front of me. His familiar dyed hair was blowing in the breeze. His face looked serious but, his small familiar, brown eyes had a sense of playfulness to them. 

He was familiar because I saw him around school and I saw him around a lot with Kim Taehyung. I only knew his name was Kim Nam-joon because I had a class or two with him ever year since freshman year.

I didn't know what to do or say. I didn't want to just leave because I didn't want to seem rude toward him and I also didn't know what to say to him because, I never even stood this close to him. Unlike me, he didn't seem a bit nervous- in fact, he look the complete opposite. 

We just stood there for a few minutes- him staring at me, before he finally said anything. "You were in the woods last night, right?" I was shocked- mainly at how deep his voice was. Looking at him, you wouldn't think his voice was that deep. I was also shock that he knew I was even I the woods. How did he know? 

"I, uh.." l didn't look at him.

 I knew if I did- it would only make me even more nervous than I was. 

"You were." He stated. 

I glanced up at him to see him still staring at me.

 "H-how d-did-"

"What's your name?" He asked, cutting me off. I raised my eyebrow at him but, answered anyways. "Christian." He nodded his head and turn to leave. 

 

 

"W-wait! W-why did..how did.." He didn't say anything. He just glanced at me before disappearing in the trees.

What the hell? Am I in Twilight or something?  

 

​​​​​​​_______________________----

Just a filler, I guess. (:

Please ssubscribe, comment, etc. It makes me happy.