2: Confession: Prequel to Fact and Fiction

JunSeob: The Collection

 

~Jun Hyung's POV~

"Let's welcome... BEAST!"

"GO GO!" Our manager rushed us on stage.

In the darkness, we took our positions. "Beautiful my girl~" The music started playing. It was our latest song, Beautiful. (A/N: Yes I am quite aware this is not their latest song. Fact and Fiction is based on right now. This is based on 2010) We did quite well if I could say so myself! We gathered in the middle of the stage. "So~ BEAST! Annyeong!" We flashed our million dollar smile.

As usual, the fangirls went crazy. As usual, I went deaf for a moment.

"Hyung... are you ok?" Our dear visual magnae, Yo Seob. looked up at me with puppy eyes.

Dear inner fan boy, please calm down.

"Yeah." I slid an arm around his shoulder. The fangirls screamed even louder, but I didn't care.

All I needed was Yo Seob.

I noticed the blush slowly creeping up to his cheeks. "Adorable!!!" Oi, inner fan boy, I told you to shut up!

Of course I know that Yo Seob liked me since Day 1, it was so obvious. Yo Seob wasn't really the best at hiding his emotions. At first, I only treated him as my little brother. I guess... somewhere along the road I fell in love with him. 

But I wasn't the type to rush. The date when I confess to him must be special.

-Christmas 2010, 25th December 2010-

I took out my phone and dialed Yo Seob's number.

"Hyung! It's rare to get a call from you at this time of the day." Yo Seob's bubbly voice boomed through my ears.

I smiled, "Are you busy?"

"Nope!"

"Meet me at Seoul Park, I'll be waiting." I hung up. 

A minute or two passed. It felt like hours to me. I checked the time on my phone every 5 seconds. 35 minutes late he was finally here.

"Hyung!" He came running towards me in an oversized coat.

I smilled, calm down inner fan boy, you will have him soon.

"Seobie, you love me don't you?"

"Eh...?" He froze. "I-I...." he turned away, trying to escape.

I wasn't about to let him do it.

I pulled him back and embraced him. Seductively I whispered into his ear, "Answer me."

"...Yes, hyung."

I grinned like an idiot and planted a soft kiss on his cheek, "I love you, Seobie."

Tears started falling from his eyes. I kissed him fully on the lips.

"Merry Christmas."