1. Fact And Fiction

JunSeob: The Collection

 

~Yo Seob's POV~ 

Our fiction MV just came out. News of JunHara just came out. Heh, even we did not know till Cube Entertainment announced it... Even I didnt know...

-FLASHBACK-

"So, all this talk about loving me was a lie?" I was alone with Jun Hyung.

He just kept looking at the floor, saying nothing. I couldn't figure out what he was thinking.

"I knew it..." A tear escaped my eye, "you were just playing with me all along."

"No, Yo Seob!" He tried to hold me back but failed.

Just as I was about to leave the room, I gave him a sad smile. "I loved you, still loving. You broke my heart. All the memories, the kisses, the love, were they nothing but fiction?"

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Since that day, I started avoiding Jun Hyung. He tried to get close to me but I just ignored him. On stage, I had no where to run. Every time he put his arm around my shoulders, it pains my heart.

It's been 12 days. Here I am, walking on this lonely road. I stopped and looked across the street. That's the park... the park where it all began...

-FLASHBACK-

"Hyung!" I ran towards Jun Hyung who was sitting on a bench.

I loved Jun Hyung ever since we met, love at first sight I guess. I was so happy when he called me out today! I settled down beside him.

He smiled at me... the smile I loved so much.

"Seobie, you love me don't you?"

"Eh...?" How... how did he know? "I-I..." I got up and attempted to run away. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, embracing me.

"Answer me." He whispered in my ear. It was like I was in a trance...

"Yes, Hyung..."

In my heart, I felt fear. I'm sure he is going to hate me now!

He kissed my cheek, "I love you, Seobie."

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I cried... Memories came flooding back into my mind. Our hugs, our kisses, our love. I walked towards the park.

The last thing I remember was the screeching sound of car tyres.

~Jun Hyung's POV~

 

I sat down at a corner in the cafe. Usually, Yo Seob would be sitting opposite me, laughing, smiling. Things changed since news of me and Hara broke out. If only... if only.

-FLASHBACK-

Manager Hyung called me to his office after my photoshoot. I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about this...

"Break up with Yo Seob." 

I froze. "...How did you know?"

"I saw you guys kissing, Hara gave me a tip off."

I bit my lower lip, . This can't be happening

"I'll fire Yo Seob if you don't break up."

I clenched my fist tight, "Fire me, not him."

"Singers of his level are everywhere, rappers with talents such as yours are rare."

No... his dreams... I-I can't let them be destroyed like that! I hung my head low.

Manager Hyung has the smile of a devil on his face. "I knew you would understand! I'll arrange a press conference announcing your 'relationship' with Kara's Hara next week."

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Seobie... I'm sorry. I sighed as I reached for my coffee. My hand bumped into the vase holding a single rose. It fell as the vase broke into tiny pieces, surrounding the blood red rose.

My phone rang, it was Doo Joon.

-----------------------------------

 

I ran as fast as I could. No... this can't be! My lungs hurt from all the running, but I didn't care.

-FLASHBACK-

"Yo Yoon leader!" I joked as I picked up the phone.

"Jun Hyung..." His voice was shaky, " Get to Seoul Hospital, quick... Yo Seob... Yo Seob was involved in an accident. He's in critical condition."

The smile on my face disappeared as my phone fell to the ground.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Finallly, I arrived at Seoul Hospital's Operating Theater. Doo Joon was trying to comfort Dong Woon but he himself couldn't stop crying. "Hyung...Yo Seob hyung..." Dong Woon sobbed. Gi Kwang was punching a wall, his knuckles on the verge of bleeding.  Hyun Seung sat on a chair, face buried in his hands silent tears kept falling from his eyes. I walked towards Doo Joon.

He looked at me with solemn eyes, "They're doing their best to save him now."

My knees gave way as I feel to the ground with my tears. No... not Yo Seob... PLEASE, NO! We waited and waited. Seconds, minutes, hours passed. Finally, the doors opened. The doctor looked at us with sorry eyes, " Wed did our best. We will bring him to ICU for you guys to say goodbye." 

...Yo Seob?

-At ICU-

"Hey kiddo." Doo Joon ruffled Yo Seob's hair.

"Haha..." Yo Seob gave a weak smile.

I stood at the corner of the room. The pain in my heart grew as I saw a dying Yo Seob. His skin was pale his lips were dry. Everyone was joking with him, trying to make his last moments his best. ...Deep inside, we were all crying.

"Jun Hyung...?" I looked up to see Yo Seob's hand reaching out for me.

No... my Seobie can't be dying!

"Could you guys leave us alone for awhile?" I walked towards Yo Seob.

One by one, they left the room. Hyun Seung placed a hand on my shoulder, "Be strong." The room door closed behind him.

"Hey." I smiled as I sat on the chair beside his bed.

"Hey." He smiled. "I'm dying aren't I?" A knife pierced through my heart. 

"Yeah."

"Can I have my last breath in your arms?"

I hugged him. God, don't take him away... 

"I love you." My eyes widened. A long beeping sound surrounded the room. I planted a soft kiss on his lips.

"Our love was never a fiction, it was a fact no one could accept."