Goodbye Baby, Goodbye

JunSeob: The Collection

 

~Yo Seob's POV~

You’re so mean. You’re so cruel. You neglect my love like it was never something when in reality it meant so much to you.

…At least it used too.

I watched as you smiled. I watched as you laughed. I watched as you hugged. I watched as you kissed. I watched… but I was never a part of it.

My heart hurts. It really does. Please… save me from this cycle of misery. It hurts me to see you with her. It hurts… it hurts so badly.

Jun Hyung, have you really forgotten our love? I’m sorry… I’m sorry. I should have held on to you. I shouldn’t have played you like a fool when I am the fool. But boy, you’re killing me right now. Is this your revenge on me?

Does revenge really taste that sweet?

I sent a message to you and the rest of our band members, “I’m on the roof.”

GiKwang: Haha what for!

HyunSeung: Stop playing… it’s time for dinner.

DooJoon: Yah! Don’t play without me!

DongWoon: Why? To watch the sun set? I want to join in!

They reply, but you don’t. Haha, how cruel of you. If revenged really is that sweet, I want to try it out too. I replied the 4 of them, “Thanks for everything.” But to you, I send something else, “Goodbye baby, goodbye.” It won’t hurt to jump off 10 stories right? Goodbye baby, goodbye.

----------------------------------

~Jun Hyung's POV~

 

You always made me do things I never thought I would do. You made me smile. You made me laugh. You made me fall in love with you. When rumors about you and DooJoon surfaced, I thought you did not love me.

Baby, how wrong was I to think that way.

I began going out with other girls for the heck of it. You didn't give a damn anyway as I shared hugs and kissed with them in front of you. You just smiled.

Sometimes I want to hate your smile, but I can't.

My phone rang, another text from you. 

“I’m on the roof.”

Like I care. Actually, I do care. But I can't show it. Because... you don't care about me. My phone rang again but I ignored it this time. Stay out of mind if you wanna stay out of my life.

Doo Joon suddenly burst into the room where I lay on the bed. Ever since those rumors my relationship with him has disappeared like oxygen that was breathed in. 

"What." I glared at him.

"Yo Seob."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate hospitals. The floors look so clean but if you look closely it's actually tear stained. Right now, I'm adding my tears stains to it too. You're so cruel, leaving me alone like this. Without even saying goodbye. Without even saying... you love me. I looked at the black Iphone in my hands and I decided to check the last message you sent me that I never read.

I was wrong. You didn't leave without saying goodbye. 

“Goodbye baby, goodbye.”