3: Last Chance To Say Goodbye : Sequel to Fact and Fiction

JunSeob: The Collection

 

~Jun Hyung's POV~

"Yah... Jun Hyung, you can't runaway forever."

Du Jun and the rest were at my house again.

It's been 11 months, 29 days, 10 hours, 42 minutes and 11 seconds since Yo Seob died. Since his death, many things have happened.

After his death, I held a press conference to reveal the truth. How I loved Yo Seob, how we were caught, my fake relationship with Hara and the culprits of Yo Seob's death. Hara, Manager Hyung and...

Me.

Our manager was fired by Cube immediately. Hara was being flamed left and right. She eventually left Kara. Me? Heh. Of course I was flamed too but many people supported me. They said I had no choice. They said that I was a victim too.

They were wrong. I had a choice. I was the biggest culprit.

Since then, I left BEAST, much to everyone's disappointment. I lived a pointless life. Bathe, eat, sleep. Bathe eat, sleep. The same routine everyday. My ex-members have been visiting me, trying to drag me out of my cycle of misery. It's no use.

"Your fans are still waiting for you." Hyun Seung's words caught my attention.

"I'm no longer an idol... I don't deserve to be one."

"Hyung, please come back to BEAST!" Dong Woon begged. "You can't run away forever..."

"I can and I will."

"Are you going to run away from his death anniversary too?"

"Du Jun!" Gi Kwang nudged him.

Oh yeah, it's tomorrow.

------------------------------------------

 

I'm standing in front of Yo Seob's grave. There was a picture of him smiling surrounded by many flowers.

I miss his smile.

I sat beside his grave and lay my head against his cold hard tombstone. My eyelids were heavy as I didn't sleep a wink last night.

...Next thing I knew I was in a garden.

"Where am I?" I asked, despite knowing an answer would never come.

I felt a familiar pair of arms around my waist.

"Jun Hyung."

My eyes widened.

"...Yo Seob?" I turned around.

A familiar smile greeted me. As a tear threatened to escape my eye, I pulled him into an embrace. "Yo Seob..." I cried.

"Hey Junnie." He returned my hug. After a few moments, he broke the hug. "I don't have much time to stay here."

"NO! Dont... Don't leave me..." No... not again...

A sad smile formed on his face, "I'm sorry but I can't."

But I just got you back.

"4 little birdies told me you have been running away from reality."

"My life ended along with yours."

"It didn't."

"It did."

"It didn't"

"YES IT DID."

He slapped me hard across my face. I looked at him. He was crying. "No, no..." I hugged him. "Don't cry..."

"Please Junnie..." He sobbed, "Don't run away..."

"Bu-"

"Please live for me."

I always believed that I was born here for you Seobie. "I thought my life ended with yours."

"I wanted to live Junnie," he smiled. "So in my place, live."

I looked at his eyes. I really loved him and... I still do.

...For you and only you.

"Ok." 

"That's my Junnie!" He closed in for a kiss, "I'll always love you, I'll always be with you."

~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes, surveying my surroundings. I fell asleep by Yo Seob's grave.

I laughed.

For the first time in a really long time, I laughed.

~1 Year Later~

"Welcome to Music Bank! Today's come back stage is for ... BEAST!" 

We went on stage as everyone cheered.

"Today, our returning member shall introduce our new song!" Du Jun smiled.

I took a step forward.

"Today, is Yang Yo Seob's 2nd death anniversary. Your idol, our friend, my lover," I smiled. "This song is called 'For You And Only You', dedicated to Yang Yo Seob."

"YONG JUN HYUNG, HWAITING~!" The fangirls cheered.

I laughed and shouted back at them, "Yah! It's not Yong Jun Hyung! It's Yong Jun Seob!"