Chapter 6

Pretty U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

 

           Since that day, Mingyu can’t hide his smile. He was so happy to be able to talk to his crush. “What are you smiling at? Something funny happened at school?” Mrs. Kim his head gently and took a sit next to him. It’s been a long time since she saw her son smiling like that.

 

 

He shook his head, “Nothing happen. I’m just happy.” Of course I’m not going to tell my mom. It’s embarrassing. Ah! “This is what I got for today.” I gave all the money from selling the ice-cream to her. She slapped softly on my back and arm, “How many time should I told you? This is your money. You should spend this money on your own. Aigoo!!” I bend to defend myself. “Aniyaa~~ I’m going to share it with you~” “No! I’m not going to take it.” She slapped my tights this time. “Arasso.. arasso.. I’ll spend it on my own.” He hugged his mom tightly. “Saranghae~~” He kissed her.

 

 

He walked towards his bedroom, Mansae followed from behind. He took off his shirt and put it in the basket. He lay on his small bed, and began to talk to his dog. “Do you think I need to ask for her phone number?” Woof~ Woof “Right! but how? Should I ask for Sana’s help?” He scratched his cheek. “It’s a bit embarrassing if I suddenly ask for her number. EOTTEOKHAE~~ Mansae help me, please..” he rolled over on the bed. “AHH! I HAVE AN IDEA!” he then laughed.

 

 

 

                            . . . . . . . . .

 

 

 

 

At School

 

“Hey dude, what’s up!” Wonwoo said while pulling out his hand which was on his pant to do a high five. “Yah, It’s been awhile we eat ttobeokki right? Lets grab some after school.” Mingyu replied while giving a high five back.

​​​“Okay, why not.. your treat?”

They looked at each other for a moment, “Rock paper scissors!!!”

“YES!!” Mingyu jumped happily while laughing but his smile faded away.

 

 

*ding~ ding~ dong~
announcement : Attention to all class representatives to meet Mr. Kim in meeting room after school.
 

 

“Probably about the school trip next week.” Wonwoo sighed. “I’m telling you, no matter what happen, I’m not going.” He rubbed his neck. Just me and her? It’s a BIG no.

 

“Yah! That’s the best opportunity for you to be with Myoui Mina! A damn JACKPOT!!” Wonwoo immediately covering Mingyu’s mouth while looking around. “Babo! Someone might hear you!” he dragged Mingyu behind the wall.

 

“Just go. Who knows maybe she also have been crushing on you since she’s in her mom’s womb.” Mingyu tried to be funny but all he got was a death glare. “ARaSsO~ I’m sorry..” “Who knows maybe she will hate me after I confessed to her and just assume me as a friend?” a heavy sigh was heard on Wonwoo’s lips.

 

“That’s not the point. You must be fast, or someone else will steal her from you.” Hearing that make Wonwoo stomped both of his legs. “My face got red whenever she’s beside me.”

 

Without them knowing, someone overheard their conversation.

 

 

 

 

                            . . . . . . . . . 

 

 

 

 

 

       The last bell rang. End of the class for today. Everyone rushed out of the classroom. Some were going to library. Some were still doing their homework.

 

Myoui Mina stood next to Wonwoo desk, waited for him to finish packing his bag. Wonwoo who noticed it asked her to go first since he needs to send the exercise books to the teacher’s room. “Let’s go together.” She said.

 

 

 

He nodded.

 

 

“Let’s go.”

 

 

Jeon Wonwoo and Myoui Mina walked in hallway heading to the teacher’s room. A word didn't come out of their mouth until they reached there. The atmosphere became awkward. Honestly, SO AWKWARD.

 

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter