Chapter 4

Pretty U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 4

 

 

 

The Next Day

 

“Mingyu-ah~” Omma knocked gently on my door. “Time for school.”

“Five more minutes..” I mumbled, burying my face under my pillow.

“No, get up now or you’ll late to school.” I remained silent tricking her into thinking I fell asleep again.

“Geez.. How I wish there was superhero here to wake this lazy pig up.. I don’t have to waste all my energy early in the mornings just to wake him up.” I heard omma mumbled under her breath. I silently chuckled under the pillow and continued in that position.
 

“Ne~ I’m woke!” I replied lazily. I sat on the bed and rubbed my eyes. I turned my head at the big window beside my bed. “Its raining out there.” I jumped up from my bed and make a quick pumping before going straight to the toilet to wash up. I quickly showered and slipped into my comfortable school uniform. I checked myself out on the small mirror next to my door. Hurm..not bad. He praised himself. Once I satisfied with my looks, I went out from my room and headed to the living room.
 

 

 

I saw omma busy preparing breakfast. I approach her by hugging her, “Good morning, omma.” I kissed her cheeks.

“Morning. How was your first day at school?” She asked.

“Not good and good.” I replied simple.

“Well, I got punished for my first day at school…and I got a new friends.” He smiled remember the name of the girl.

“Girl?” she sneered. I’m totally shocked. How did she know? I never told her before. She was spying on me?

“You are more interested about my friends,huh?” “How did you know?” I asked curiously.

“Well, we have a new neighbour. Three blocks away from our house.” “She gave us this. She’s so kind and pretty.”

A bucket of fruit. I stopped my movement. I touched my chest.

 

Dup..Dap..Dup..Dap..
 

Omma noticed me. “Aigoo~ Don’t tell me you like her, Kim Mingyu.” She teased while pinched both of my cheeks.

“Ayy~aniyo.. I don’t like her.” I denied. But hell ya, whats wrong with my heart recently.

“Your face turn red son.” She teased again. “Omma. You pinched my cheeks too hard.”

“Aigoo, my son fall in love~ Yeobo, our son is a man now.” She said jokingly while looking at appa photo.

“Stop it omma.”

 

After finished his breakfast, he took his bag and going straight to his dog, Mansae. He tapped Mansae’s head gently. Mingyu always with his dog. Sharing his secret and going out together. He loves dog so much.

 

 

 

“Where’s umbrella?” I yelled.

“Behind the door.”

 

I keep on searching. Finally. Wait. PINK?? “Omma, its PINK?”

 

“Yes! It’s cute, right? I bought it 3 days ago.” “Since our old umbrella already broken.”

“But..why..pi-”

“Go! You’re late.” She cut me.

“But…”

“Palli! Go..” she pushed me.

Mingyu sighs slowly. He kissed both of Mrs. Kim cheeks. “I’m going now.”

“Take care.”

 

 

 

Kim Mingyu stepped out from his house with an umbrella in his hand. Wow, its raining heavily. He looked behind after he heard a group of girl chuckled and whispered. !! He walked as fast as he could to the bus stop. Not because of the rain but the colour of the umbrella he holds now. Some people were laughing and and looking at him from a far. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter