Chapter 3

Pretty U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3

 

 

Mina still looking at the girl who looked so worried. The way her eyes turned to the left and right made Mina felt guilty if she's not going to help her since she was a new students. Sana who noticed that Mina were not paid attention to her asking her. 

"What are you looking at?" 
"I think she needs our help." Mina pointed at the girl. 
"Who?" 

 

"Here your hamburger and coke." The workers said. "Thank you." They carried it carefully.

 

"The tall girl over there with a lunch box." Sana turned her head. 
"Isn't that Tzuyu? Maybe she doesn't have any friends yet. Lets approach her."
"Lets go." Mina and Sana walked towards her with a smile on their face.

 


Where should I sit. The canteen is full. She talked to herself. "You need helps?" Tzuyu dropped her coke by the sudden voice. "Sorry~ we didn't mean to make you surprised." Sana picked up the can. "Its okay, I don't mind." "By the way, I'm Mina and she's Sana. We are in the same class, remembered?" Tzuyu nodded. "Would you like to join us?" "Sure, why not." "Come with us." Mina held her arm. 

 

 

..........

 

 

"Where's my y-cutie Sana?" asked Jun. Vernon and Dino looked at him with a strange expression. "What? She's my girl tho." Jun sat next to Wonwoo. "Your y-cutie Sana with 'my' dark-y Mina." Wonwoo said jokingly. Again, Vernon and Dino looked at them weirdly. 

Everyone knows that Jeon Wonwoo had a crush on Myoui Mina since primary school.  Until now he doesn't have any spirit to confess his feeling towards her. He scared that she would reject him and their friendship destroyed. 

"Yah, Kim Mingyu.. why did you late when you go to the to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter