Chapter 5

Pretty U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

 

“What are you looking at?”

“Ne…? a-aniyo..” he shooked his head. Mingyu quickly end the eye contact and looked in front.

 

 

. . . . . . . . .

 

 

 

“Listen up class.” “Today you guys are going to choose a club to join in as your extra marks for EP class.” “So I want you to choose wisely.” “You can go now.. comeback after recess.”

 

“NE !” Everyone in hurry.

 

“Let’s go!”

“Palli”

“Before it full.”

 

Sana and Mina walked to Tzuyu place and ask, “Tzuyu, what club do you want to join?”
“I don’t know either.” She shrugged her shoulder.

“Come with us then. We are in cheerleader club before.”

Tzuyu nodded and followed them from behind.

 

On their way to the club, everyone kept looking at them. Taking their picture secretly. Follow them from behind. Well, they are the most beautiful girl in their school. No wonder.

 

Myoui Mina. She is self-aware. She is aware of the experience others are having with her. She quickly realizes when she is in the wrong and needs to apologize to someone.

 

Minatozaki Sana. She is gracious. A lady who is never above thanking someone, no matter who or how small it seems. She is sincerely thankful and always expresses her gratitude in a meaningful way.

 

 

 

~Hhuuuuuuuuu~

 

 

Everyone cheered when we came in.

 

“Hey look! We shared this place with basketball club.” Mina said.

“Hot guy~ hot guy~ hahaha”

Tzuyu and Mina laughed at sana when she start to her brown long hair.
“Stop doing that, your Jun will get jealous.”

 

 

. . . . . . . . .

 

 

“Your Mina is here.” Mingyu whispered.


He quickly took a glance at her. Just saw her laughed like that make his heart going to explode any soon.

 

“Don’t you think you should ask her out?” “It’s been 5 years.” Jun said.

 

Mingyu nodded his head agreeing Jun’s statement.

 

“I think it’s not a suit time to talk about this.”

 


 

. . . . . . . . .

 

 

 

The Next Day

 

“Like OOH-AHH OOH-AHH ~~~ I’m like TT, just like TT~”. I started to sing to Twice’s OOH-AHH and TT because I was getting bored. Even an ahjumma laughed at me because a ‘SANGNAMJA’ like me was singing to TT while making that sign cutely and moving my to the right and left. Suddenly, I heard that someone was knocking on my ice cream cart. That means I have another customers but I do not see anyone until I heard “huk umm.” I was looking for that voice but still no one was there! “Oppa~” I feel that someone was pulling my jeans. I looked down and saw a cute little girl.

 

 

“Oh, hye.. what is your name?” I knelt down and patted her hair softly. “YuA-imnida.” “Are you here alone? Where’s your parents?” I asked her while holding her tiny hands, trying not to scared her away. “I come here with my eonnie, there.” I looked at the way she was pointing at, only to see a big shady tree. No one was there. I started to get confused and…. Think about stupid thing that don’t even make sense in this 21st century. “Omo! Am I blind or what? Or… is this little girl really A GHOST? OR ANGLE? …Or is she heaving a mentality problem? Seriously! No one was there!” I started to talk to myself until I was the one who might look like having a mentality problem. “Opppaa~” “Ne?” just a simple and quick answer from me. “Can I have a free ice cream if I praised you?” I was shocked! Yeah~ shocked to the point that I can’t even stop laughing. “Praise?” “Ice cream?” “Free?” “Hahah, so you come here just for a free ice cream? Aigoo, of course cutie.” “Awww~ why are you so cute!” I poked both of her chubby cheeks.

 

 

“Oppaa, what ish your name?” She asked cutely. I couldn’t deny that the way she pronounced the word ‘ISH’ sounded damn so cute to me. “Kim Mingyu.” I answered it simple. “Mingyu opppa, you’re sho handsome. You’re tall like my eonnie.” “Really? What is your eonnie’s name?” “Give me ice cream firsht, then I’ll let you know.” I chuckled at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter