FAQ

Holy Macaroni And Cheese || One-Shot Request Shop [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1*. How long does it take for my request to be ready? 

Actually it all depends on which writer you choose, some of us are pretty fast! 
It also depends on how many stories the writer herself has as her own story, plus some of us are more comfortable and more inspired by some OTPs so it will take less than other pairings that we are not that fond of. 
We always try to give our best service so be sure that every single minute of waiting is really worth it~ 

 

2*. How much should I pay for the one shot request!? 

Our services are kinda free if it's your first time requesting, except the fact that you have to give our shop an upvote so you can count it as our work’s payment, other than that you just have to give us your patience!

 

3*. How does your VIP system work? 

Our VIP service is actually a faster one! When you ask for a VIP service and a VIP version of request, your oneshot will be ready sooner than your chosen author’s other work! 

 

4*. How much does a VIP service cost? 

As mentioned in the rules, to have a VIP request you should either transfer 25 kps to “HolyMacaroni” account, or just transfer 10 kps but then you have to make a blogpost for our shop using the banner with a direct link to our shop ;)
The banner can be found on the top of the layout, you should click on the banner link!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter