Hanging Out

Who Do I Really Love?

 

Sorry everyone for not updating for so long! My classes were all over the place since schedules in college are not very orderly. So I never had time to update and if I did have time I needed to finish up assignments and projects. But I made a promise that I would update today. And since I am on summer break, I will be updating more often (maybe everyday). Of course there will be days when I am out and having the time of my life before I need to go back to classes. But until September, I will most likely be free so I will try to update as much as possible. Thank you to all of my subscribers who have been waiting patiently! This chapter is more filler than anything else. 

The next chapter will have be the little play date between Hyun Jung and Chandoo. Enjoy~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyun Jung's POV:

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face. I was really annoyed because I wanted to sleep more. But apparently, the sun wanted me up and out of bed. *pout* I decided I might as well get up and make breakfast this time since Hyomin unnie made it yesterday. While I was walking to the kitchen, I was thinking of my time with Chandoo yesterday. He grew up so much! I was shocked when I saw him but of course I made sure that he didn't notice. I mean wow! My best friend was so adorable and handsome. I wonder if he was always that cute....*sigh* It just made me think of how much I ignored the presence of my friends when I was so "in love" with Baekhyun. Maybe I was being ridiculous. I was going to call Chandoo and see if he could hang out today because I wanted him to meet my unnie and of course, I wanted to see Bong Goo and his girlfriend. My little Bong Goo has a girlfriend~! I am going to totally pinch his chubby cheeks when I see him! Hmm...I wonder how he looks like...I mean Chandoo changed so it must mean that Bong Goo did as well. Oh well. I decided to focus on making breakfast to satisfy my tummy. I got out the eggs and the bread. I was going to make a simple egg sandwich. So I toasted the bread and scrambled the eggs. On one side of the sandwich there should be plenty of eggs, and the other side needs ketchup! I went to Hyomin unnie's room to see if she was up yet. When I opened her door, there she was still sleeping on her bed. Really...this unnie of mine was sometimes more childish than I was. I walked into her room to wake her up. But of course I am not dino-Hyun Jung if I woke her up like any normal person so I jumped on her bed and attacked her. *smile* 

"Ahhh!!!!! Hyun Jung!! Help me! I'm being attacked by a stranger!!!!!" 

I started laughing so hard because Hyomin unnie was screaming about a stranger attacking her. Silly unnie! I couldn't stop laughing because it was just so funny. I was rolling on the bed until she kicked me off. I fell on the floor and rubbed my sore . I looked up and saw a really angry looking unnie.

"Unnie~" *pout* "I'm really sowwy~" *puppy eyes*

"Yah! You! You...you...argh. Stop pouting and giving me the puppy eyes! I can't yell at you when you do that!" Hyomin unnie said.

"I know" *smile* " Anyway unnie, I made breakfast! Let's eat!"

"What?! You made food? YOU?!?!"

"Uh-huh. No need to be so surprised unnie!" *pout*

"Ahh sorry sorry. It's just you never wake up early to make food Hyun Jung~"

"Hmph! Anyway, let's go eat! The food is getting cold~"

As we were eating breakfast, I asked her if she wanted to go with me to meet my friends. Hyomin unnie refused at first but after a while she gave in since I was begging her again and again. I love being younger than her! She always gives in eventually. Muhahaha. So after we ate, we cleaned up after ourselves. Hey! Just because I have money does not mean that I am messy and need others to clean up after me! I told Hyomin unnie to meet me at the living room after washing up and getting ready. The first thing I did when I walked into my room was to call Chandoo and ask him if he was free. He told me he was free so I told him to meet me at the cafe that is near his work place. After deciding where we were going to meet, I told Chandoo to invite Bong Goo and his girlriend because I wanted to see them as well. After getting everything settled, I walked into my bathroom and washed up. I got ready fairly quickly and walked out to the living room. When I walked out I saw Hyomin unnie already dressed and ready to go. I went to her and we grabbed our bags and left our house. We decided to take my car since Hyomin unnie didn't know the area as well. 

"Unnie~ are you nervous about meeting my friends?"

"A little bit. Since I know they are your friends I know I will like them but I haven't really talked with people to become friends in such a long time!"

"Eh? It's okay unnie. They are really nice and easy going."

"If you say so Hyun Jung~"

"I mean it unnie. If you are uncomfortable. Tell me okay? We can leave and I'll meet up with them another day."

"No no. Don't worry. It's not like I'm scared of people Hyun Jung! Otherwise I wouldn't be your manager."

"Kekeke. True. Oh look! There is the cafe that I was going to meet Chandoo and the others at!"

I parked in an open spot and walked into the cafe with Hyomin unnie. As soon as I walked in, I heard someone yelling my name. I turned my head to the side and saw Chandoo and some other guy. As I walked closer to them I realized that it was Bong Goo. I didn't even know I ran up to them until Bong Goo was yelping in pain. Apparently, I was so shocked that I pinched his cheeks to see if this was really him. Hyomin unnie had to pull me away from him. After getting over my shock, I immediately hugged Bong Goo. 

"Bong Goo yah!! I didn't know it was you! Oh my God~ You are so good looking now! Kekeke. Of course you were adorable before too but you are so handsome now! You even beat Chandoo!"

"Yah! How dare you insult me like that Hyun Jung! I am your best friend who is very very good looking by the way! No offense Joo Yeon."

It was then I noticed a girl sitting next to Bong Goo just staring at me. I felt bad because I completely ignored her.

"Oh my goodness. I am so sorry for not introducing myself! I am Na Hyun Jung. Friend of Chandoo and Bong Goo" *smile*

"It is nice to finally meet you Hyun Jung shi~ I always hear these two talking about you."

"I hope it is good things. If not, I will just have to teach them a lesson." *wink*

"Oh it is always good things!" *worried*

"Joo Yeon ah~ She is just joking. No need to get all worried about Bong Goo. Hehe"

I saw the girl sigh out in relief and we all laughed at how relieved she looked. I turned my head to Hyomin unnie and realized that she looked like she wanted to leave. I turned to her and gave her the worried look. She just smiled at me and said that everything is fine. But this time I didn't leave her alone to the side. I grabbed her hand and introduced her to the others. As time began to pass, I saw her smiling more and getting along with my friends. I was glad that she was feeling good now because I was so worried about her after what she told me in the car. After ordering coffee and eating everything we ordered, we all decided to leave and meet up some other day because Bong Goo had to go back to his clinic. Chandoo was still free so we were going to go to the amusement park together. However, Hyomin unnie said that she wanted to go home first because she needed to call up the museums and press for interviews and to plan out my schedule. I told Chandoo that I would take her home and meet him at the park. I toled Hyomin unnie to wait in front while I went to get the car. After telling her that I left to go get my car out of the parking lot. 

Chandoo POV:

I woke up this morning to my phone ringing. I looked at the caller id and immediately picked up. It was Hyun Jung calling and so I wanted to hear what she had to say. When she asked me if I was free for the day I was ecstatic because I thought we were going to hang out just the two of us but of course she wanted Bong Goo and his girlfriend to come out as well. I was kind of sad but I understood that she wanted to meet the others as well so I called Bong Goo and told him to meet us at the cafe near the YG building. After telling Bong Goo where to meet, I immediately jumped out of bed and got ready for the day. I can't look like a slob in front of Hyun Jung. She caught me off guard last time because she came to visit me when I was in my dancing outfit. Thank goodness I was wearing nice dancing outfits because otherwise it would have been embarrassing. After getting ready, I left my house and drove to the cafe. I got a table and waited for the others to show up. Bong Goo and his girlfriend came first and then a few minutes later, Hyun Jung came into the cafe. But she was with another girl. I wondered who it was since she looked like she was really close to Hyun Jung. I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard Bong Goo yelling her name out loud. I saw her look at us. She was walking at first but then she suddenly came running up and started pinching Bong Goo's cheeks. I think she didn't know what she was doing because the girl that in with her had to pull her away. I was kind of annoyed that she hadn't noticed me still. When Hyun Jung was saying how handsome Bong Goo was and how he even beat me I got jealous. However, I played along so that she wouldn't notice anything suspicious. However, I saw the girl that came in with Hyun Jung staring at me. I decided to ignore her because I was not sure who she was. I joined the conversation going on until I noticed that Hyun Jung was not looking at us anymore. She was looking at the girl. The girl just smiled and said that everything was fine. I was confused but apparently it meant something to Hyun Jung because she smiled and grabbed the girl's hand. I found out that the girl was Hyun Jung's manager. It was nice to finally meet Hyomin noona because she was always there for Hyun Jung. After eating everything, Bong Goo had to leave for his clinic so we said bye to him and decided to go to the amusement park. However, Hyomin noona said that she needed to go home since she had to plan out Hyun Jung's work schedule. I saw Hyun Jung leaving to get her car while Hyomin noona stayed. I turned to thank her for being there for Hyun Jung all the time only to see her staring at me again.

"You like Hyun Jung don't you?"

"What? Noona, I think you are mistaken. I like Hyun Jung as a friend!"

"Uh-huh. That's why you stare at her with adoration. I can read you so easily."

"So what if I do like her? Are you going to make her like someone else?"

"Of course not! I think you are perfect for her! All I want to say is you better ask her before she starts having feelings for that other guy again."

"It won't happen. I won't let it."

"Can you promise me that? I don't want to see her in pain anymore. She is finally happy. You should have seen her in France. It was just so depressing seeing such a young girl crying and being upset all the time."

"I can promise you that noona. I will make sure that he cannot hurt her ever again."

"Very well. I'll see you next time Chandoo."

She walked to the Hyun Jung's car and got in. They left right after and I just stared at the car going away. I walked to my car and made a vow to myself to make sure Hyun Jung never got hurt by Baekhyun again. I would talk to her about the upcoming reunion and see if she wanted to go or not. With that in mind I drove to the park to buy the tickets.