New Contract

Who Do I Really Love?

sorry everyone for the extremely late update!! :P

And thank you to everyone who subscribed!! This is my first fanfic so I'm grateful that you all found it interesting :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hyun Jung's POV:

I woke up and saw unfamiliar surroundings around me. It took me a while to recall what had taken place the day before. I had arrived to Korea and went to sleep after talking with Hyomin unnie about everything that we would have to go through while we lived in Korea. Even though there were a lot of bad memories here in Korea, I was willing to fix everything up. And I was confident that I could get over everything because Hyomin unnie was here with me and because Chandoo was here for me as well.

Speaking of Chandoo, I had to call him up and ask if he wanted to meet up anytime soon. While I was gone, just talking to Chandoo made me feel more calm. When I was going through tough times in France, Chandoo was always on the phone telling me that things would get better in time. I believed him and really, I would have to say that my success is due to his encouragement. I even made a painting that had a whole idea about friends while thinking of Chandoo. He is really my best friend.

Well, I guess I will get up and get ready for the day. I don't even know what I am going to be doing today but I am sure there will be something that comes up so I might as well get ready. I took a quick shower and dressed up in black skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a yellow cardigan. I put on light make-up and curled my hair. I then stepped out of my room and saw Hyomin unnie making breakfast.

No One's POV:

HJ: Unnie, what are you making for breakfast?

HM: I'm making scrambled eggs and bacon. Is that okay?

HJ: Yummy~! Hyomin unnie, I love everything that you make. Plus, I love eating food so hehe >.<

HM: Oh silly Hyun Jung~!! So you have to go to the museum in Seoul so that you can talk to the owner about putting up your paintings. Most of the discussion was already made by yours truly so that you wouldn't have to be there for hours.

HJ: Yay!! Unnie you are the best :)

HM: I know. I think you should call you friend..what's his name? Chandoo?

HJ: Uh. Chandoo. I should call him so that we can hang out. But first I shall go visit the museum. Are you going to come with me unnie?

HM: To the museum yes. To go see your friend, no. I am going to come back to this beautiful apartment and get some much needed sleep.

HJ: Okay unnie. You should sleep, your dark circles are getting worse.

HM: Yahh!! It is because I am making calls and setting up your work schedule! *gets angry*

HJ: Ahahaha I know unnie and I really appreciate it *gives puppy dog eyes with a pout*

HM: You better *grumbling about how she can't stay angry because HJ is too cute*

After eating, they both cleaned up the dining table and left their house and got into their separate cars. Usually they would go together but because Hyun Jung was going to go see Chandoo after her meeting with the museum director. Hyun Jung was planning on surprising Chandoo by visiting his workplace.

At the museum Hyomin and Hyun Jung went up to a girl working at the museum and asked for the director. The girl went to get the director without saying anything because she knew that the director was expecting someone today. She came back with the director. The director then led Hyun Jung and Hyomin to his office so that they could talk.

Director: It is a pleasure meeting you Ms. Hyun Jung.

HJ: Yes it is a pleasure meeting you as well director. So my manager told me that she talked about displaying my paintings in your museum already?

D: Yes she did. I only need to go over where your paintings will be put and how many pieces of your artwork you are going to give us to put up.

HJ: Yes. For your first question, it is up to you. And for your second question, I will be handing in 15 new paintings that I created before moving back to Korea.

D: Excellent! Your paintings really are amazing. I am extremely grateful that you are going to be giving us your new collection to our museum.

HJ: Omo! Thank you very much *blush* I'm glad you think that way.

D: Yes well, I shall show you where your exhibition will take place and then we will come back to my office so that we can set the contract and everything.

HJ: Of course.

After seeing the space for her artwork, Hyun Jung was really happy that she could put her new collection in such a great place. They all went back into the office and talked over the contract. Hyun Jung signed the contract and everything was settled. Both Hyun Jung and Hyomin left the museum.

HM: So are you going to visit Chandoo?

HJ: Eung. Unnie I will come home later. Go and rest up *smile cutely*

HM: Arasso. Then I'll be leaving now. Be safe!

HJ: Bye unnie~!!

Hyun Jung went into her car and went to the YG building to visit Chandoo.