Meeting Chandoo

Who Do I Really Love?

 

Chandoo's POV:

I woke up feeling refreshed and excited. I checked my phone to see if Hyun Jung had called me yet. I was really disappointed when I had no missed calls or text messages. Did she not want to talk to me now that she was back in Korea? Why didn't she call me? Before I came up with more negative thoughts, I got ready for work. Today we had to practice for the 2011 end of the year performance at SBS with 2NE1. It was coming up and we had to make sure that our performance was perfect.

I arrived at the YG building and started warming up with my dance group. We were really like family. It was why I chose to work at YG. They weren't just labelmates, they were really a family. They cared for each other and they joked around like family members would. They were all close to one another and it was simply a fun environment. While practicing, I forgot about my disappointment on Hyun Jung not calling me.

3 hours later~

*Sigh* I'm so tired. We finally had our break after a long and hard practice. I went to grab my water bottle and then checked my phone to see if Hyun Jung called again. Really, I don't know why she didn't call me yet. She told me she would. *Hmph* When she calls I am going to give a piece of my mind >.<

Well, our 15 minute break came to an end and we started practicing again.

Another 4 hours later~ Whew! We are having our dinner break. We have two hours off for our dinner break. I was walking to the cafeteria alone when all of a sudden someone back hugged me. I was shocked at first so I didn't do anything. But when I came back to my senses, I tried pulling the person off of me. But this person had a lot of strength because they were not budging. I let out a sigh of frustration.

Hyun Jung POV:

When I arrived at the YG building, I was very excited because I would be able to see Chandoo again after 4 years of only hearing his voice over the phone. I went up to a random person and asked if they knew Chandoo. They told me that he was practicing and that he wouldn't be free until his dinner time. I asked how long I would have to wait and they said about 4 hours. So I went to a nearby cafe to get something to eat and to pass time. I took out my sketchpad from my bag and started drawing random designs that came up in my head. After a while of drawing, I felt someone staring at me. I turned around to see a girl sitting two seats away from me just looking at me. She didn't even turn around when I saw her. I asked her if there was a problem and she asked me if I was Na Hyun Jung, the artist. I said yes and she came running to me asking me for an autograph. I gave her one and she went away. It was a weird experience for me but she gave me a warm feeling knowing that there really were people who appreciated my art. I checked the time and realized that Chandoo would be out for his dinner break in 30 minutes. So I started walking back to the YG building. When I got there, I saw Chandoo walking somewhere so I followed him for a while. When he was about to step into the cafeteria, I ran behind him and gave him a back hug. He tried pulling me off but I was strong enough to hang on. He gave up after a while since he couldn't pull me off. Hehe. He was so cute when he was frustrated.

No One's POV:

Chandoo and Hyun Jung stayed in that position for a while. No one bothered to come by and separate them. Chandoo finally got tired of just standing there because he was hungry from practicing dancing for hours. So Chandoo decided to talk to the person holding him.

CD: Um, I don't know who you are, but can you let go of me. I need to go eat.

HJ: No. I want to stay like this for a while. (She had lowered her voice so that CD wouldn't notice it was her)

CD: *sigh* Look, I really want you to let go.

HJ: So just guess who I am *giggles*

CD: This is impossible. I've never heard your voice before.

HJ: Hmph! How rude. We talk on the phone all the time and you don't notice my voice? (HJ spoke in her actual voice)

CD: H-H-Hyun Jung?

HJ: Chandoo-yah~ Hehe. Surprised? *Chandoo was able to turn around and face HJ*

CD: Yah! Why didn't you call me? I thought that you had forgotten about me all of a sudden! *pout*

HJ: Aigoo~ I was tired last night and then I decided to just surprise you instead. You're still so cute!

CD: You too Hyun Jung. Hey, I'm actually really hungry so let's go get some food.

HJ: Ok~ Let's go go go!!

Chandoo and Hyun Jung walked into the cafeteria and went to go get food. Chandoo's friends all called him over and so he went to go tell them that he was going to sit in another table with Hyun Jung. When his friends saw her, they were introduced to each other. Chandoo and Hyun Jung went to their table and went to eat. As they were eating, they just talked and laughed. And soon enough, Chandoo had to go back to practice. Hyun Jung said she had to go home as well so they said bye to each other.