You've Got Mail!

Who Do I Really Love?

No One's POV:

HM: Hyun Jung-ah~~ where were you the entire day? I was so bored without you!!!

HJ: Hul unnie. I was gone for just the day. I am always with you~ *pout*

HM: Yah!! Are you telling me that you don't want to be with me? After all the things I did for you? *fake crying*

HJ: Aigoo unnie. You're so dramatic! How about this. We'll go to the amusement park tomorrow *cutely smile*

HM: That sounds like a great idea! I haven't made any appointments for art galleries yet because I thought that you would want to enjoy a few weeks off. I mean you have enough money to not work for the rest of your life!

HJ: Aigoo unnie. If I don't work I'll have nothing to do! I enjoy painting anyway so I'll work after a few weeks of vacation *stick tongue out*

HM: Okay then! Amusement park it is!! Now go shower and sleep because we are going to be running around a lot tomorrow. *runs into her room like a child*

HJ: Hul....that unnie is so childish.

And so Hyun Jung took a long shower and started getting ready for bed. But before she slept, Hyun Jung decided to check her email. She rarely checked her email after moving from Korea but she just had a gut feeling that she needed to check her email. So Hyun Jung went to her desk and turned her laptop on. When she signed in to her email the first thing she saw was that she had 500 messages in her inbox. She just looked to see who sent her the emails and if she thought they were junk, she deleted them. When she saw an email from someone she knew, she left it along until all of the emails that were useless were gone. 

HJ: Now, where should I start? I'll just start from the oldest ones since I wouldn't really have to answer them since they are so old. 

As she was going through her emails, she saw that she had gotten some from all of her high school friends. She just sat there for a while looking at their names. In the end she decided to delete their emails without reading them because even though she had moved on, she just didn't want to read anything that might bring the bitter emotions up again. Finally, she was at her last email.

HJ: Uh? An email from Byung Man High School? I should see why I got an email from there. *Read the email* Hmmm...a reunion? Should I go? Ah I don't know...I'll talk to Hyomin unnie about it tomorrow. She knows what to do in these kinds of situations. 

So Hyun Jung logged off from her email and shut her laptop off. She jumped into bed and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After eating dinner with Hyun Jung and just catching up, Chandoo was livelier and he had more energy. All of his friends came up to him to ask him who the cute chick was and Chandoo just kept telling them that she was his best friend from high school. But all of his friends could tell that Chandoo had some feelings towards the girl and so they about it for a while. But finally it was time to focus again and dance for another few hours. Really, their job was tiring but it was rewarding in the end because they felt so accomplished when they finished learning all the steps. After the last practice rehearsal, Chandoo said good-bye to the others and went home.

At home, Chandoo took a shower because he had sweated so much from dancing all day. And to behonest, he had to say that he had a good body. Really, who wound't have a good body when they were dancing for most of the day without taking many breaks. Chandoo decided to call Bong Goo and tell him that he saw Hyun Jung. 

BG: Yoboseo?

CD: Bong Goo yah~!! I saw Hyun Jung today!

BG: Mwo?! When? Why didn't you tell me she was going to go see you?! I would have gone to the YG building to you know!

CD: Aigoo Bong Goo-yah~ I didn't invite Hyun Jung. She decided to surprise me by coming to me workplace. I was surprised too you know!

BG: Ahaha mianhe. I didn't mean to yell. It's just I haven't seen Hyun Jung in a long time you know?

CD: Yea...I know. She got even prettier than before Bong Goo yah. Na otteokhae!! (Bong Goo knows that Chandoo has feelings for Hyun Jung)

BG: What do you mean? Just be you! She was your friend when you were just Chandoo. Now you're a dancer for the hottest artists in Korea! Really...what happened to that huge ego of yours? *teasing*

CD: Yah! I did not have a huge ago! And this is serious....Bong Goo. She's a worldwide known artist. She is known for drawing extremely beautiful paintings! How can I compare to that? *despair*

BG: Chandoo....I really don't think you have to worry all that much. Hyun Jung is the same person she was when we saw her in high school. The only difference is that she grew up and reached her dream. And she doesn't have the same childish feelings towards you-know-who either. Well....actually we don't know anything about that.

CD: I know she is the same. But I just feel different around her. You know very well that this is my first time being with her after realizing that I loved her. And DON'T bring him up. I don't want to hear about him and I don't want to hear about the other person as well. I'm fine living my life without them.

BG: *sighs* Yes Chandoo I know. Anyway on another note. Did you get the email?

CD: What email?

BG: Byung Man High School sent out an email. It's something about having a reunion.

CD: Jinjja? I'll think about it. Are you going to go Bong Goo?

BG: Eung. I want to go to this reunion. I miss our teachers. And if we see the others, maybe we could talk everything out. If we don't want to talk to each other then that's fine with me too. Personally I am still disappointed in them so I can't say I'm ready to forgive them but I can try. Maybe you can try too Chandoo?

CD: I'll see what happens. I'll talk to Hyun Jung about it and if she says she will go then I will go as well. Anyway it's late Bong Goo. Sorry for calling you at night about my day. *laughs*

BG: It's fine chingu!! Good night!

CD: Night. *hangs up phone* Che. Forgive them my . I don't want to talk to them at all. But if I have to deal with them because Hyun Jung wants to see them again, then I will do as she wants since I can't leave her alone with those two. 

After the phone conversation, Chandoo got ready for bed and went to a deep sleep.