I'm Back!!

Who Do I Really Love?

Hyun Jung's POV:

"Wahh~~ It feels so good to be back in Korea!" 

Hi, I am Na Hyun Jung! I have been in France for the past 4 years after leaving Byung Man High School. I left because I had to start a new life and because I wanted to forget the hardships I went through. I am now 22-years old and I am living a great life. Oh? You want to know what my hardships were? Well one was I had a long-time crush on one of my friends. His name is Hwang Baek Hyun. He never returned my feelings because he liked someone else. Her name is Kil Pul Ip. She is my female best friend. It was hard for me to see him smiling for her but whenever he saw me he would frown and get annoyed. At the time I thought he was trying to hide his feelings for me. But after contemplating about it for the past 4 years, I realized that I was a fool. My second reason for leaving Korea was because I was mad and sad. I had been rejected by Chun Ha Dae after everything I went through. It was like a slap in the face. I was hurt and I was mad at Pulip. She had been Baekhyun's love interest and she had gotten into Chun Ha Dae. I was young and irrational at the time so I had thought that it was unfair. It was probably what had pushed me into leaving the country without telling any of my friends.

Now I am a successful and famous artist known world-wide. I had painting one day in the middle of a park in France when a random person came to me saying that art was beautiful. I'm not bragging or anything. I just found it weird to hear anyone say something about m paintings. I felt good though and so I decided to go to an art gallery and show them my painting. They immediately took a liking to my art style and decided to put my pieces in their gallery. People started to notice my paintings and they started to buy them as well. I was shocked and for the first time in my life I had felt happy. I was smiling more and I did not have to hide my feelings behind a false smile. At first, my purpose for leaving Korea was rash and I had regretted it. But as time passed, I loved it in France and it had been 4 years. Now I'm finally back in Korea and I can't wait to see my friends again. 

Normal POV:

As Hyunjung got off the plane, reporters and fans were already outside the gates waiting for her. She was shocked by how many fans she had in Korea because she had thought that her artwork was favpred in Europe and America. The reporters were yelling and asking questions and she was answering them as best as she could. When her manager had gotten all of her things she bid her fans and the reporters good-bye and left. Once she entered the car, she started laughing because she was so happy. Her manager laughed with her as well. Hyunjung and her manager were very good friends. They had met in France while Hyunjung was painting near a lake in the park. Her manager's name was Hyomin. Hyomin was older than her by 4 years and so they had a unnie-dongeng relationship. Because they had such a loving relationship with one another, they ended up living together. Hyomin knew everything about Hyunjung and vice versa. They helped each other through every hardship they went through during the 3 years they had been friends. Hyomin was veyr protective of Hyunjung as well.

When the two reached their new home in Seoul, they were surprised. The building was beautiful and it was very spacious. Hyunjung and Hyomin squealed like little girls and went through each room in the house. After deciding which room they were going to stay in, the two girls went to the kitchen to make food. They didn't realize that it was already 10pm and they had not eaten anything yet. They made ddukkboki and ramen and ate it while talking about their feelings. 

"Unnie, how does it feel to be back in Korea?" Hyunjung asked.

"It's cool since so many things have changed. But I'm scared that I might lose myself again." Hyomin replied. Hyomin had left Korea because she was once part of a gang. She had a loving family when she was younger but everything changed when her family went on a roadtrip. Everyone but Hyomin died that day. Hyomin lost any happiness she had in her life. She did drugs and she went drinking every night. She had no friends or money so she had to sleep around to make money and have a place to live. One day she had met a group of girls who went through similar things. They helped her and little by little, Hyomin became part of the gang. They fought and terrorized anyone who got in their way. One day Hyomin was walking around and she saw a really good-looking guy. At the time she was very conceited because every boy wanted her. So she went to the guy and asked him to be her boyfriend. He shrugged her off saying that she was a and he didn't want anything to do with her. Even though most girls would be offended by what he was saying, Hyomin had come back to her senses because of hi crude and blunt words. Hyomin left the gang. But she couldn't be free of her emotions in Korea so she saved up money by working in a cafe and left for France. 

"Unnie, everything will be alright. I'm here for you and it's time you face your fears. I'm doing the same thing by coming back but I know you will be here for me so that's why I'm confident." HJ said and smiled.

"You're right Hyunjung-ah! Fighting! We can do this." Hyomin replied and threw her fist in the air.

The rest of the night, they talked about small things and went to sleep.