Chapter Seven

In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Hello sir, confirmed, the 27 year old Kim Jaejoong from Cassiopeia Tech is single.”

“Thank you so much” said Yunho over the phone as the investigator confirmed to him that Jaejoong is single, the investigator did a background research from Jaejoong’s company and from other sources too, yes he’s that good to investigate because he’s one of the highest paid investigator in Korea.

 

 

 

At the Cassiopeia Tech

The boss gathered all of the employees of the department where Jaejoong and Changmin are assigned at the conference room.

“So today, I want to inform all of you that our company is going to have a collaboration with one of the biggest contributor company of Technologies here in Korea, The Jung Digital Corp.”

The boss discusses what they are going to do with the collaboration. All of the employees are surprised and excited by their boss’ announcement, but not Jaejoong.

“Jae hyung! Isn’t it that’s your ex boyfriend’s company?” Changmin whispered to Jaejoong.

“OMG Changmin yes it is!” said Jaejoong as he facepalm.

 

“So everyone, you are now dismissed, but Jaejoong stay here for a while” all the people went out the room except Jaejoong. “Mr. Kim Jaejoong, I will take my leave for 5 months because of some matters so I am not able to handle this project for now, but as I can see the potential in you, I want you to be the leader and representative in our company. But don’t worry you’ll not be alone in this because Mr. Jung Yunho the CEO of the Jung Digital Corp will help you to run this project.”

Jaejoong’s eyes open widely as he heard his boss. “W-what?!!, uhhm…. I mean… Y-Yes Mr. Kang, thank you for believing in me and in my sk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter