Chapter Six

In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s been a week since the dinner happened. Jajeoong feels a relief when Yunho finally stops texting or calling him, maybe because Yunho knew that he already has a boyfriend. He wasn’t not sure if pretending to have a boyfriend is the best solution to avoid his ex. He just really wanted to face Yunho and show him that he is happy with his life now. Jaejoong wants to prove that first love can die, but it seems that he can’t do it. He admits that Yunho has still an effect on him, seeing the man makes his heart beats fast than usual. “It was just one god damn year; I haven’t fully moved on!” as he shouted to himself.

“Hey Jaejoongie, why you look so frustrated? about that jerk Yunho again?” Heechul asked.

“Uhuh” Jaejoong nodded.

“I think, what you did was kinda stupid, using Changmin as your boyfriend? Hahaha, what If Yunho knows that you and Changmin have no really relationship?”

“He’ll never know..... and see, When I showed Changmin to him he’s not bothering me anymore, I’m just so confused, why did Yunho invited me to dinner? Why did he do that? What does he want from me?”

“Maybe he just really wants to be friends with his ex which is you? Or maybe…… maybe he regretted what he did to you and realized that he still loves you?

“Ugh! Don’t say that Heechul! It’s making me puke! Aish… Go away, go away! Do your thing!!!”

 

 

 

 

Cloe at a Cafe

 

“Can I have a choco mint frappe?” she ordered.

“Yes Ma’am, you may wait on your seat, I’ll just call your name if your order is ready”

 

While waiting, Cloe hears someone calling her name, it was a guy and his voice is familiar to her.

 

“Cloe?” the guy called her out.  As she turns her attention to the guy,

“Changmin?! Omg!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter