Chapter Three

In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the day Jaejoong met his ex-boyfriend again for the first time after their breakup, he realizes that he hasn’t fully moved on yet. The pain is still haunting him. He feels mad at the guy but at the same time, he is longing…. Still longing for the man’s presence and love. He is still at the stage of getting over but he didn’t expect to see Yunho at the moment.

Jaejoong tried all the things that can make him forget his ex, he changed his number, he moved to a new apartment, he left all the gifts and things that Yunho gave him, he even changed his looks by dying his black hair to blonde. He thought it would help him to forget the man, but no, he was wrong.

“It’s been a year Jaejoong, you should’ve already forgotten him.” Jaejoong thought to himself.

How could he easily forget when Yunho was the first ever man he loved? He remembers the days when he feels it was all surreal having his first love. From being single, he was suddenly sitting next to someone who calls him his boyfriend. The first time they had lunch together, the first movie date and their first stroll in the park as a couple while holding hands or when Yunho used to send him love letters, it was such an old method of sending messages but for Jaejoong, it was the sweetest thing that a lover can do to his or her love ones. He will never forget how him and Yunho had their first love making. It was 10th of June, year 2014, the day of their first anniversary, it was raining outside and so romantic, Yunho whispering sweet words to his ear while taking him slowly and how Jaejoong moaned wantonly because of the pleasure that his lover is giving him.

Yunho was the first person who taught Jaejoong what love is. What it feels to be cared by someone who happily opened his arms to his strengths, his flaws, and imperfection. Yunho was the only person who would listen to him talk for hours without being judgmental about his favorite character which is Hello Kitty or how he loves Kdramas so much. Jaejoong knew it would really be a challenge for him to forget his ex-boyfriend cause many things remind him of Yunho. But the guy whom he lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter