Chapter Two

In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong didn’t go home yet, he wants to be alone, he wants to think that it is all just a dream that he would soon wake up to a sweet message from Yunho, to get a kiss and hug from Yunho but it’s not gonna happen anymore. He stops at Cheonggyecheon river where him and Yunho had their first kiss when his sweet ex-boyfriend stole a kiss from him, reminiscing how soft Yunho’s heart shaped lips are. “Why did it have to hurt? Why did it have to hurt so much?” He’s thinking deeply how did it happen to their relationship, why did Yunho change. Until he hears his cellphone ringing, his best friend is calling.

“Hello Heechul?” he answered quietly trying to hold back his tears.

“Hello my Jaejae, where are you? I went to your apartment a while ago and saw Yunho outside with his luggage, I didn’t have the chance to talk to him because he already took a cab when I was about to ask him. I called his name but I think he didn’t hear me, it’s like he was in a hurry. Is there something wrong huh? I knocked at your door but it seems like you’re not home, please Jaejoong tell me what happened”

He can hear how worried his best friend is and that is why he bursts in tears, he can’t hold it back anymore, the pain he is holding in his heart. He tells everything to Heechul. Every single details how and why did Yunho do that to him.

 

 

One year later

 

“Hello Heechullie!” Jaejoong greets his best friend as they meet at the mall.

Heechul runs to Jaejoong excitedly. “Omg Jae! It’s sale in Forever21, I can’t wait to buy clothes!”

“You always buy clothes every week Chulla hahaha”

“You know it makes me happy”, C’mon! I’ll treat you too” said Heechul while grabbing Jaejoong’s hand entering the store.

While Jaejoong is busy picking up what he likes, Heechul sees the man who broke his bestfriend’s heart, Yunho. And what makes it worst is that his best friend’s ex-boyfriend is not alone but he is with a girl.

“Oh my god, poor Jaejae can’t see them” as he Heechul talks to himself.

Heechul tries to distract Jaejoong. “Jae! Uhm… wanna eat first? I kinda feel like starving!”.

“Oh Chullie, you never get hungry while shopping haha”

“I do!! Now! So what? Let’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter